Ladies Would You Pay BBC Travel Expenses To Visit You?

Fyi" I am still taking applications for those interested. Trust me when I say it will be one of your best investments you made.

My wife enjoys YOUNG men and since we are financially able, we frequently pay for hotel rooms and when they travel together, for all expenses! It is, after all, for her pleasure and it has worked well for us! For the last 7 years, I have happily paid for a New Years trip to Vegas for Nellie and a BF. We are hoping both that she has a new BF by then and that Vegas will remain open and fun! No one is taking advantage of us as it is mutually beneficial!
You should check out the Bahamas I’m readily available

My wife enjoys YOUNG men and since we are financially able, we frequently pay for hotel rooms and when they travel together, for all expenses! It is, after all, for her pleasure and it has worked well for us! For the last 7 years, I have happily paid for a New Years trip to Vegas for Nellie and a BF. We are hoping both that she has a new BF by then and that Vegas will remain open and fun! No one is taking advantage of us as it is mutually beneficial!
We might not have been clear and thanks for the invitations to visit, but she has paid expenses for her and EXISTING BFs to travel. So far we have never paid to be visited. She loves traveling as the GF of some of her guys.

A flight isn't too much, no.
I already give my girl money for her weekend dates with her bull, and buy her lingerie and toys to prepare. I regularly pay for hotel rooms for them, even though he bullies me and wants to steal her. I don't have sex with her since she's black only but she also makes me pay for birth control because he only wants bareback.

She told me it's non-negotiable and part of our relationship.

So I'm basically paying just to fulfill his request to cum inside my girl without a condom, either I'm dumb or a loser of both lmao.

But yes, she likes spending whole weekends with other men.

No, we are able but have plenty of guys close by or when we travel that are available. Just not our thing to pay for someone’s travel.

This is so good for you

Back