Ladies Would You Pay BBC Travel Expenses To Visit You?

This seems like exactly what cucks are made for. I don't mean your husband/bf either - that money is (or should be) yours already. Find a subby singleton and make 'em pay.
-Nadia

Not quite sure you understand what a cuckold is. The cuckold is the husband (or the boyfriend, in a casual sense). Anything else is a financial submissive.

My wife enjoys YOUNG men and since we are financially able, we frequently pay for hotel rooms and when they travel together, for all expenses! It is, after all, for her pleasure and it has worked well for us! For the last 7 years, I have happily paid for a New Years trip to Vegas for Nellie and a BF. We are hoping both that she has a new BF by then and that Vegas will remain open and fun! No one is taking advantage of us as it is mutually beneficial!

Yes they do all the time, and most wives/cougars wont let me help pay anything lol. These are not older wives either, but younger ones too. I have flights planned this year from married women to Colorado, Miami and Ohio. This is all just one season (for Summer) in a year of a pandemic, so you can imagine in a normal year. Yet also, I pay flights for single women to come to Vegas occasionally if we really click or she has feature(s) I find ultra attractive. So for me, it all balances out in the end haha!

I have to admit, have never got my expenses paid to fly international by another woman though (not yet). Hope you all enjoyed your experience together.

Last edited:
Think my hubby got away cheaply! My guy said he could no longer bring me home as his car was out of action. My hubby paid for the repairs to his car!
I thought he was being generous till I saw this thread! X
Its things like this that make our wife's stay with us. Were always thinking about their pleasure xxx

My wife enjoys YOUNG men and since we are financially able, we frequently pay for hotel rooms and when they travel together, for all expenses! It is, after all, for her pleasure and it has worked well for us! For the last 7 years, I have happily paid for a New Years trip to Vegas for Nellie and a BF. We are hoping both that she has a new BF by then and that Vegas will remain open and fun! No one is taking advantage of us as it is mutually beneficial!
What do you consider, "Young?" And where are you guys from?

Funny how some of the people responding think their pussy is of higher value than a big black cock. It's a privilege to get the BBC, not the other way around. Every woman has a pussy, but only a few men have that big, thick cock that fills up all holes.

Im young and hung and love to travel, hmu

Back