Ladies: who introduced you into the lifestyle ?

Respuesta de la chica de nuestra pareja swinger bisexual los dos y al empezar la relación mi marido me dijo que el era bisexual y swinger y que le gustaría que yo lo hiciera también con el yo al principio tuve dudas porque no tenía idea de este tema así que el fue creado el ambiente para que fuera haciendo la idea todo con juegos juguetes y videos de trios y orgias

Ladies: Was it your husbands or white lovers who introduced you to the lifestyle?
It was far from a one time introduction type thing. My first job had me working with quite a few black and mixed race men in a restaurant. They were all really awesome actually. Of course all the standard rumors were going around about once you go black you can't go back, and they basically had a third leg which got everyone a little curious. I became good friends with one of them and we'd often hang out outside of work. I was dating at the time but that was very rocky. In the end I did end up cheating with my black coworker. Moving on to college it was all about having a good time and enjoying yourself. I spent my college years getting to enjoy many black men or them enjoying me or us enjoying each other and having fun. After getting married it was always an interesting topic that I had been with black men before my husband. When once again I found myself having a few black coworkers and getting along quite well with most of them it peaked my husband's curiosities I guess. We began talking about threesomes and straight up cheating fantasies. In the end we had a threesome and both really loved it and we began moving on from there.

It is my husbands idea and he just showed me this thread asking if I would post. He has told me about his ex doing it to him and how it turned him on. I was repulsed at first but am warming up to the idea to try it. He keeps telling me as he gets older he will not be able to preform as I expect. It is sinking in now and has me wondering what it would be like. I have been on a few casual dates and 1 overnighter with a work friend but so far nothing has worked out.
We are returning from Miami soon and liking all the men here. It is like a meat market here nothing like at home.

It was far from a one time introduction type thing. My first job had me working with quite a few black and mixed race men in a restaurant. They were all really awesome actually. Of course all the standard rumors were going around about once you go black you can't go back, and they basically had a third leg which got everyone a little curious. I became good friends with one of them and we'd often hang out outside of work. I was dating at the time but that was very rocky. In the end I did end up cheating with my black coworker. Moving on to college it was all about having a good time and enjoying yourself. I spent my college years getting to enjoy many black men or them enjoying me or us enjoying each other and having fun. After getting married it was always an interesting topic that I had been with black men before my husband. When once again I found myself having a few black coworkers and getting along quite well with most of them it peaked my husband's curiosities I guess. We began talking about threesomes and straight up cheating fantasies. In the end we had a threesome and both really loved it and we began moving on from there.
Lucky hubby.

Ladies: Was it your husbands or white lovers who introduced you to the lifestyle?
Well I had been with black men before my husband and I had been married and it had been a point of conversation a few times as well as a few bedroom toys we used. My husband began having some issues when it came to sex but we still had fun with toys and such. A black coworker was flirting with me quite often and quite heavily and I was not put off by the idea but I was married. This black coworker was pretty much a straight up player and had a reputation for making his way through most of our female staff. It became kind of a running joke that I had not joined the ranks yet between my husband and I. One night my coworker was having a party and had invited my husband and I to it. My husband said he was not going to go but that I should go and if a move was made I should join the ranks as he was giving me a hall pass. Very odd feeling going to the party and yes my coworker did make a move and I accepted and we ended in his room fucking for quite awhile. I could see why he had the reputation. I returned home and informed my husband that I had used the hall pass and he was quite excited about it and about me being naughty and it got us very worked up and soon we were having sex ourselves. That is how it all kind of started.

Well I had been with black men before my husband and I had been married and it had been a point of conversation a few times as well as a few bedroom toys we used. My husband began having some issues when it came to sex but we still had fun with toys and such. A black coworker was flirting with me quite often and quite heavily and I was not put off by the idea but I was married. This black coworker was pretty much a straight up player and had a reputation for making his way through most of our female staff. It became kind of a running joke that I had not joined the ranks yet between my husband and I. One night my coworker was having a party and had invited my husband and I to it. My husband said he was not going to go but that I should go and if a move was made I should join the ranks as he was giving me a hall pass. Very odd feeling going to the party and yes my coworker did make a move and I accepted and we ended in his room fucking for quite awhile. I could see why he had the reputation. I returned home and informed my husband that I had used the hall pass and he was quite excited about it and about me being naughty and it got us very worked up and soon we were having sex ourselves. That is how it all kind of started.
Nice start! Are you still fucking him now?

We were swapping Partners first with friends , however some bad experiences , due to some friends, ( Always The Husbands ) caused us to look elsewhere for sexual fun,Swingers clubs were just getting started,So Hubby and I started going to these.
A lady friend whom we were friends with, had arranged for us to go to a swingers party, Near St Albans Herts,
This was the first time I had seen black/ coloured guys at a swingers party.
My Husband was attracted to another lady, who was with Her Husband.
I never minded Him going off with them to a side room.
But while the cats away the mice will play as they say.
I was being given the eye by one of the two coloured guys there and gave Him the come on.
He eventually had me on one of the mattresses in the main living room of this mansion. ( This was my first well endowed black guy ).
He was soon joined by His companion, Who proceeded to enter my bum.
By this time quite a crowd had gathered to watch us in action.
I remember looking round the crowd watching, there was a white couple quite close to us , and I remember the wife was getting so turned on watching me being fucked by the two well endowed black guys.
I was grinding on both of their cocks as best I could.
When Hubby came back to the main room to see me between the two black studs.
He was gobsmacked, I could tell by the look on His face.
And as He said afterwards on the way Home “ Fucking Hell Babe, that was amazing “.
Was it good for you , I remember cupping some of their cum on my fingers that had run out of me , and wiped it round His face as we drove home.
Saying “ What do you think with a smile “.
We got home with a rush to our bedroom, to have our reconnection as we always did.
Now my Hubby was not exactly small for a white guy, but those black guys at the party were something else.

Last edited:
So beautiful.

In a way I would have to give credit to my mom for introducing me to Blacks. When I was young I inadvertently caught my mom with a Black Lover while my ******* was out of town on business. Now I began to actively take notice of my mothers dalliance's, unbeknownst to her. Like mom like ******* or so the saying goes.

Back