Ladies..What's your "Hint" to a promising BBD you want?

We go to clubs occasionally, my wife will dress In partly see through clothes with a white lace bra which allows her nipples to be seen . She will also be commando underneath her skirt or dress, we sit at a table at the back of the club or bar . We watch for any black guy’s that we like the look of. If we see one or two that she gets her eyes on , I will go the bar to get some drinks hopefully the black guy’s will notice my wife sat alone and ask her to dance, she always accepts, providing she likes the look of him or them .
I watch her and the black guy dancing, if he takes his chance and feels her bum she will let him feel that she has no underwear on under her dress . While dancing she will grind against his body letting him know she is available.
She will then bring him or them back to where I’m sitting.
We will make sure that we are into my wife enjoying sex with black guy’s while I watch them and masturbate.
If they are comfortable with this arrangement then we go back to the hotel we are staying at. So that my wife can enjoy their bodies for both their satisfaction.

Back