Ladies What's Your Favorite . . .

Ladies What's Your Favorite Position to Fuck BBC?

• Oral/69

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Missionary

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Doggy Style

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Reverse Cowgirl

• Anal

• More Than One/Gangbang

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Double Penetration

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Airtight

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other. Including: Rough Sex, Bondage, With Another Lady, etc

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
I am not your mistress so probably best that you not address me that way.[ Like I said most of what is on here is fantasy and I can pretty well say what I want and not really care what anyone thinks, I suspect that you are a male and just having fun but who knows or cares

You said I am fake. "Like I said most of what is on here is fantasy and I can pretty well say what I want and not really care what anyone thinks, I suspect that you are a male and just having fun but who knows or cares"

You said I am fake. "Like I said most of what is on here is fantasy and I can pretty well say what I want and not really care what anyone thinks, I suspect that you are a male and just having fun but who knows or cares"
i am a male with a fake penis and I am having fun and I hope no one cares or takes me to seriously and do you dominate your husband please

I love them all but if I had to choose my favorite I would say missionary. The feel of a man on top of me, looking into his eyes, deep passionate kisses, the dominance and control he exudes as he's fucking me. I do love it so.

Back