Looking for Ongoing BBC Wishlist in Denver, C. Springs

Chris Lancaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CO, US
If you put several BBC posts together you will see some traditional asks but are rarely found in Co. I travel a great deal for work but live in the DTC area and would like to find a sexy wife, hot wife, Pawg, QOS, couple serious about meeting or connecting (ongoing or one-time). Or if you are visiting for the holidays.

Naturally I would like to find the proverbial BBC Wishlists:

A curvy butt and hips to grab during - 69 foreplay, eating/rimming from the back, grab for deep missionary
Sexy breast that need a BBC to slide between or cum on, need oral attention, or to hold during a sexy cowgirls or doggy
Sexy thighs to put my head between as I taste the rainbow or during a sexy face ride
Pretty feet to put on my chest during a sexy missionary, or feet in the air legs bent and wide open. Or great to hold during deep doggy.
Or just put them together for a sexy foot job.
The options are plentiful.

If the imagery is something you would like to duplicate to add to your personal album/videos. We should connect to see what we can get into.

Attachments

• Photo on 10-18-23 at 1.22 AM.jpg
    Photo on 10-18-23 at 1.22 AM.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4935.JPG
    IMG_4935.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 42
Thank you to those that contacted me. But I do not want to seduce your wife or talk her into it. I also will not Top You. Please review the original post. Not looking for endless emails and developing a new PEN PAL.

Back