Ladies what you would like hubby to do when you are with your bull

I fetch drinks, snacks, provide lube by licking her pussy or getting a lot of spit in my mouth and lubing his cock with it……one guy gets in our shower and I’m made to wash his cock, balls and asshole while he showers with my wife and they kiss and she holds his cock up so I can wash his balls and she instructs me to soap up his asshole really good, even probe a finger in to clean it and hands me the shower wand to wash it out letting me know to get it really clean because your (as in me) are going to be sticking your tongue up in it when I suck his cock and this guy loves my tongue in his ass when he cums. I’ve a time or two, held one guys big, long flaccid cock while he pissed in my toilet as my wife and her friend giggled at me for taking their order and doing it. When the bulls cums, I clean the cum off his cock, usually orally but if they aren’t into that, with a warm cloth I have prepared. If they want me to watch which most are ok with, I sit and enjoy the awesome show…I love to watch and see the looks she makes on her face, i can tell when she’s about to cum and when she does cum, I love to hear the noises their bodies make slamming into one another, the moans, grunts, scent of sex in the air, pleasure cussing screams from my wife who goes into Tourette’s when she’s getting fucked really good, I know the neighbors although far away, have heard And they have to know it’s not me because she screams loudly about giving her that black cock, oh my god, i love your black cock, etc.. If we don’t have a certain alcohol the bull wants, I run to the ******* store to get what he wants. If they don’t want me to watch, I sit in the living room listening imagining in my head what his cock is doing to her and what she is doing to his cock. When bulls are over, they are over the sex so I go out of my way to give them whatever they want to make it comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable for them. I want them to fuck my wife and totally sexually satisfy her, why would I not want her to enjoy it as much as she does, I know how good it feels for me to cum but damn, when I watch her cum, I’m jealous, it seems its much more pleasurable, she really, really loves to cum and is so loud, vocal and the way her body reacts as it builds up and she explodes, usually just that, squirting like mad, it’s amazing. I love that we are open, that we both understand I’m just not equipped to give her this kind of satisfaction but other men are, so we let them into our life so she can experience what her body needs from them and then they leave and mean nothing more to her than a regular friendship while her and i reconnect with my face in her pussy licking where they cum and we are all completely happy at this point.

Back