Ladies, what made you go black?

I teamed up with a finance guy, who happened to be black, starting a business venture. We sealed a very large deal, broke out the champagne, and the next thing I knew we were going at it on the bed. He became my Bull for several years.

nice story Mrs Condo. Those random, unplanned hookups between a black man and a white woman are sometimes the sexiest.

Thanks for sharing with us

I’ve always been attracted to black men. It’s just something about them. They are more confident, usually have better more muscular bodies, they are better dancers, they have much bigger dicks, more stamina, better in bed. There’s just something about them a smooth talk black guy can get me wet and want to fuck in about 5 minutes

Growing up in the deep south in the '70s, I was always attracted to black guys, even as a young teenager. However that was a HUGE no-no. When I moved away, I decided that no one could tell me what to do anymore, so I dated a few. Luckily I married a man that had an open mind.

I know....not the raunchy answer that everyone looks for on here.

Hey!!! Do you ever comeback to Atlanta?

There’s just something about the way a black man talks and touches you. You can be nasty, but there is still respect. It’s not one thing you can identify. It’s the total package. The way he makes you feel like you’re the only girl in the world. The appreciation. The domination without being a jerk. It’s so hard to explain. Do their mommas teach them differently? Not sure. But theres just something about the way they make you feel like a lady and a slut in the same moment.

Much like Kelly, I grew up in a very rural area with absolutely NO black people or any black men. So I tried to find a white guy who appreciated me and treated me with desire but also respect. I just wasn’t able to find any.

Then in college I was literally on campus for three days before multiple black men not only noticed me, they let me KNOW they noticed me. I was almost instantly hooked. Black men have a desire and passion that I cannot ignore. They are straightforward about what they want and that is something that I absolutely love.
I attempted to deny my feelings at first but eventually I just said yes and I am never going to regret that evening.

Back