Ladies, what made you go black?

Speaking for the wife, I was the one who convinced her after one of her dates with a white guy. He came while she was giving him a blowjob and he was done for the evening. I could tell she was very frustrated when we left and I took the opportunity to push my agenda again. She was all for it after I told her that a BBC wouldn't leave her frustrated.

A sugar daddy of mine was a college professor. He introduced me to his Dept Head, a handsome Black Man. We did things together and before I knew it, sugar couldn't make it one night and I ended up in Mr. Heads bed. He was a hot lover and broke down all my inhibitions and walls. Since then, you betcha! :sex:

Had a friend that had an affair with a black man. Cheating was never for me but I don't judge either. Hung out with her and her lover once and he brought a friend along.
I was really attracted to him and found it all very exciting.
After that my husband and I had some long, honest and genuine conversations. Tried it after that.

I like your post, it sounds very real, so that makes it very erotic.

Especially the part when you met the friend and you were attracted to that black man and was excited... by him? or your attraction to him? both?

Growing up in the deep south in the '70s, I was always attracted to black guys, even as a young teenager. However that was a HUGE no-no. When I moved away, I decided that no one could tell me what to do anymore, so I dated a few. Luckily I married a man that had an open mind.

I know....not the raunchy answer that everyone looks for on here.

doesn’t have to be real dirty or raunchy hon, actually the more real a story sounds the sexier it is

I grew up a average country girl and there were no blacks in my town. Never had guys flirt or try to get with me. After high school I got a job and started college in the city. All the sudden I got so much attention from all the black guys wanting to run their game and fuck me. I had no idea that bigger white girls were the hot commodity in the city. It was a great feeling to be wanted and desired. It wasn’t long before I started hanging out with some of them. I didn’t give them the pussy though. I’d kiss them and rub their dicks but that was about it. The first one to fuck me was a older man in my class. He always said the right things and I loved interacting with him. I started hanging out with him helping him with his homework. One day he just grabbed me, pulled me close, and kissed me very passionately. My pussy started quivering and getting wet. He put his hand in my pants and started finger fucking my soaked pussy. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. His cock popped out and my eyes widened in amazement. His cock was as long as my forearm and just as thick. I dropped to my knees and started kissing his monster dick all over before I took it in my mouth. This was my first blowjob but he didn’t know that. I made love to his cock with my mouth sucking slow and gently. I couldn’t take a lot of it and it made me gag and *******. My eyes watered and my mascara smeared as I looked up at him with my hazel eyes and my mouth full of cock. My gagging spit coated his cock and I started stroking him off with both hands twisting around his shaft. I made my way to his balls and sucked and flicked my tongue all over them. He layed down and told me to eat his ass. I thought it was a strange request but I didn’t hesitate. I tongue fucked his asshole and he loved it. I climbed up on him and kissed him so that I knew he was a nasty fucker just like me. I grabbed his fuck stick and guided it to my soaking wet pussy. I rubbed it up and down my slit but didn’t put it in. I just teased him as we kissed. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down on that dick sliding in until he hit bottom. I instantly hopped off and told him to go slow. I got back on top and took control of that dick. It wasn’t long before my pussy adjusted and I told him that I was ready. I bounced my big juicy ass up and down like I was twerking on his dick. My pussy came so hard and my juices trickled down to his balls. I got off real quick so I could taste my juices on his dick. I must say that my pussy is very delicious. I crawled up and sat on his face so he could taste my deliciousness. I came again from the tongue fucking. He told me to bend over cause he wanted to fuck me from the back. He grabbed me by my hips and positioned me where he wanted me. He rubbed his mushroom head on my slit and slapped my ass with that big heavy dick. I spread my ass cheeks open for him and begged for more dick. He entered me slowly and it felt so amazing. I let out a gasp and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He long stroked me deep and my moans were a great indication that I loved how he fucked me. He was talking so dirty to me and It made me feel like a dirty nasty slut. He spit on my asshole and put his thumb in it. I reached between my thighs and tickled his balls with my finger nails. He started pumping me faster and deeper and I started bouncing back on his strokes to get him inside me deeper. He grabbed me by my neck and choked me out as he pounded away. All I wanted to do was put my fingers in my ass so my holes would be full and stretched out. As soon as I did that I started shaking uncontrollably as I came so hard that I didn’t realize that I was squirting all over. I looked back over my shoulder and told him that I love the way he fucks me and my pussy belongs to him. Then I told him to put that big black cock in my ass. He lubed me up and slid in my ******* box balls deep. I always thought that anal hurt but I was loving it. My pussy started squirting again and my love buried himself deep in my ass so he could pump me full of that black man cum. He collapsed on top of me and stayed there for a while. He kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobes whispering in my ear how good of a fuck I was. He pulled out and I tried to clench my gaping asshole cause I had plans for his load. Eventually I got up off the bed and squatted down and pushed all that cum out my ass into a nice puddle on the floor. Then I licked it up not loosing a single drop.

Attachments

• C12B4EC8-15CF-4BAE-9FF4-0FE5F4154D7C.jpeg
    C12B4EC8-15CF-4BAE-9FF4-0FE5F4154D7C.jpeg
    614.1 KB · Views: 901
  • 49B25377-6F1C-4AB4-964F-F8ED1EBD4662.jpeg
    49B25377-6F1C-4AB4-964F-F8ED1EBD4662.jpeg
    555.7 KB · Views: 882
I grew up a average country girl and there were no blacks in my town. Never had guys flirt or try to get with me. After high school I got a job and started college in the city. All the sudden I got so much attention from all the black guys wanting to run their game and fuck me. I had no idea that bigger white girls were the hot commodity in the city. It was a great feeling to be wanted and desired. It wasn’t long before I started hanging out with some of them. I didn’t give them the pussy though. I’d kiss them and rub their dicks but that was about it. The first one to fuck me was a older man in my class. He always said the right things and I loved interacting with him. I started hanging out with him helping him with his homework. One day he just grabbed me, pulled me close, and kissed me very passionately. My pussy started quivering and getting wet. He put his hand in my pants and started finger fucking my soaked pussy. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. His cock popped out and my eyes widened in amazement. His cock was as long as my forearm and just as thick. I dropped to my knees and started kissing his monster dick all over before I took it in my mouth. This was my first blowjob but he didn’t know that. I made love to his cock with my mouth sucking slow and gently. I couldn’t take a lot of it and it made me gag and *******. My eyes watered and my mascara smeared as I looked up at him with my hazel eyes and my mouth full of cock. My gagging spit coated his cock and I started stroking him off with both hands twisting around his shaft. I made my way to his balls and sucked and flicked my tongue all over them. He layed down and told me to eat his ass. I thought it was a strange request but I didn’t hesitate. I tongue fucked his asshole and he loved it. I climbed up on him and kissed him so that I knew he was a nasty fucker just like me. I grabbed his fuck stick and guided it to my soaking wet pussy. I rubbed it up and down my slit but didn’t put it in. I just teased him as we kissed. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down on that dick sliding in until he hit bottom. I instantly hopped off and told him to go slow. I got back on top and took control of that dick. It wasn’t long before my pussy adjusted and I told him that I was ready. I bounced my big juicy ass up and down like I was twerking on his dick. My pussy came so hard and my juices trickled down to his balls. I got off real quick so I could taste my juices on his dick. I must say that my pussy is very delicious. I crawled up and sat on his face so he could taste my deliciousness. I came again from the tongue fucking. He told me to bend over cause he wanted to fuck me from the back. He grabbed me by my hips and positioned me where he wanted me. He rubbed his mushroom head on my slit and slapped my ass with that big heavy dick. I spread my ass cheeks open for him and begged for more dick. He entered me slowly and it felt so amazing. I let out a gasp and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He long stroked me deep and my moans were a great indication that I loved how he fucked me. He was talking so dirty to me and It made me feel like a dirty nasty slut. He spit on my asshole and put his thumb in it. I reached between my thighs and tickled his balls with my finger nails. He started pumping me faster and deeper and I started bouncing back on his strokes to get him inside me deeper. He grabbed me by my neck and choked me out as he pounded away. All I wanted to do was put my fingers in my ass so my holes would be full and stretched out. As soon as I did that I started shaking uncontrollably as I came so hard that I didn’t realize that I was squirting all over. I looked back over my shoulder and told him that I love the way he fucks me and my pussy belongs to him. Then I told him to put that big black cock in my ass. He lubed me up and slid in my ******* box balls deep. I always thought that anal hurt but I was loving it. My pussy started squirting again and my love buried himself deep in my ass so he could pump me full of that black man cum. He collapsed on top of me and stayed there for a while. He kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobes whispering in my ear how good of a fuck I was. He pulled out and I tried to clench my gaping asshole cause I had plans for his load. Eventually I got up off the bed and squatted down and pushed all that cum out my ass into a nice puddle on the floor. Then I licked it up not loosing a single drop. And that’s why I went black. He brought out my inner slut I didn’t know existed.

Back