Ladies, what made you go black?

Had a friend that had an affair with a black man. Cheating was never for me but I don't judge either. Hung out with her and her lover once and he brought a friend along.
I was really attracted to him and found it all very exciting.
After that my husband and I had some long, honest and genuine conversations. Tried it after that.

Had a friend that had an affair with a black man. Cheating was never for me but I don't judge either. Hung out with her and her lover once and he brought a friend along.
I was really attracted to him and found it all very exciting.
After that my husband and I had some long, honest and genuine conversations. Tried it after that.
Any advice on how to talk to my wife on how I want her to try black

Growing up in the deep south in the '70s, I was always attracted to black guys, even as a young teenager. However that was a HUGE no-no. When I moved away, I decided that no one could tell me what to do anymore, so I dated a few. Luckily I married a man that had an open mind.

I know....not the raunchy answer that everyone looks for on here.

Growing up in the deep south in the '70s, I was always attracted to black guys, even as a young teenager. However that was a HUGE no-no. When I moved away, I decided that no one could tell me what to do anymore, so I dated a few. Luckily I married a man that had an open mind.

Becky Same here southern girl who found out what she had missed for years!

I think this goes both ways. As a black man I was attracted to white women but felt that they were off limits. When I finally took the chance, I realized just how much I was missing out on.

She's Asian (filipina) amd I mentioned that it seems lile a lot of Asians are with bbc. So she said she wasnt sure until I planned a date with merting one and she enjoyed it. Didnt play on that date but that broke the ice at least and several dates later she got her first bbc. Now she doesnt object when I say we are meeting a bbc

With us, it happened on vacation a few years ago - story is elsewhere, but suffice to say that he seduced me the old fashioned way; polite, intelligent, great sense of humor, similar interests. The fact that he was Black really wasn't a factor until it came down to the moment of truth so to speak. Now I'm converted, but still only play with Bulls who have similar attributes

Back