Ladies, what don’t you let your cuck do that your bull can?

Anal and facials :devilish:

I’ve only ever done anal with black guys. My husband and I tried it on our honeymoon and it just didn’t work, so I just thought it wasn’t good. Then I had a guy make me squirt, and he wanted to put it in my ass after and I was ready to let him do anything! Funny thing is, I came again from the anal, so now it’s something I just do with bulls.

And facials because my husband has a little bit of a fetish for them and I like to tease him by only letting other guys do it, especially when he’s watching! He loves it, though.

I’ve also never fucked my husband in the back seat of the car in a club parking lot, in a club bathroom, or sucked his dick on the harbor walk in Boston, or let him and his buddy double team me, but I can’t say the same for my bulls! 🤷🏼‍♀️
True BBC slut 👍

Anal and facials :devilish:

I’ve only ever done anal with black guys. My husband and I tried it on our honeymoon and it just didn’t work, so I just thought it wasn’t good. Then I had a guy make me squirt, and he wanted to put it in my ass after and I was ready to let him do anything! Funny thing is, I came again from the anal, so now it’s something I just do with bulls.

And facials because my husband has a little bit of a fetish for them and I like to tease him by only letting other guys do it, especially when he’s watching! He loves it, though.

I’ve also never fucked my husband in the back seat of the car in a club parking lot, in a club bathroom, or sucked his dick on the harbor walk in Boston, or let him and his buddy double team me, but I can’t say the same for my bulls! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh you gorgeous, dirty, imaginative woman. I can only dream of being married to a sexy lady like you. ❤️

Ladies is there anything you do with your BBC bull that you don’t even consider do doing with your cuck or just a white man in general and why? This could be anal, cumming in pussy or mouth, tying up or BDSM play etc.

I know there are some hot wives who would never consider certain acts with white men, I would love insight from the Queens on this site.
Cum in me

Back