• Size

• Intelligence

• Endurance

• Attentiveness

• Passionate

• Strength

• Other (post your answer)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Size for sure. No one should be surprised by that. There‘s just nothing like that feeling of being stretched open and filled to the max with hard, male meat. Priceless.

and that’s not to say the other things aren’t great, too. 😍

Last edited:
I think the first thing that attracted me to black men was curiosity. I heard all the rumors and saw other white women with black men so I had to know for myself what was true and what wasn't. After that I think it was the fact I was around more black men and enjoyed both being naughty in general and the naughty nature of being a white woman getting into the beds of black men. From then I just got along with black men really well. I had a lot of male black friends. We were able to have fun in and out of the bedroom and not be so complicated.

I think the first thing that attracted me to black men was curiosity. I heard all the rumors and saw other white women with black men so I had to know for myself what was true and what wasn't. After that I think it was the fact I was around more black men and enjoyed both being naughty in general and the naughty nature of being a white woman getting into the beds of black men. From then I just got along with black men really well. I had a lot of male black friends. We were able to have fun in and out of the bedroom and not be so complicated.
So hot, love it. Are you primarily black only now or do white guys have a chance with you?

Nellie and I have talked a lot about this but no real ONE THING. Her guys have been different and had different backgrounds and jobs, builds, looks, hair, etc. What the best for us have in common is dark skin, nice cut cock, good kissers, cleanliness, and cum. Each guy is different but kissing is one of her biggest turn ons.

Back