Ladies Wedding Ring on or off with your Bull

Wedding Ring on or off with your Bull

• Ring On

Votes: 490 96.6%
  • Ring Off

Votes: 17 3.4%

• Total voters
My wife always has her jewelry on, especially her wedding ring….I asked her why and she said, why not, this has nothing to do with my emotional happiness, I’m very happily married….I just like fucking.

Try this …have him slip her ring off… place it on the night table then whisper in her ear “ you’re single again and I’m your new boyfriend “

and for that time she can hold him as if she was single again and has a brand new boyfriend …. It’s a fantastic freeing feeling….if you want to kick it up a notch …. No condom and no pulling out …. Let her really feel single again.and go all the way … try it you’ll love it.

Here's my thought on this scenerio. At the beginning, yes ring stays on but if the bull becomes either a primary lover and bf, I like the idea of him telling her to remove her rings. When she is with him, she belongs to him in every way. They become a couple and are represented that way. I also like the idea that at some point he puts a ring on her finger and told when it's in her finger she is his fiance until the ring is removed. The husband has no rights until it is removed and she puts her wedding rings back on.

My wedding ring is always on. Besides how else can I send pics to my hubby of me and various black bulls where my left hand is wrapped around a BBC about to breed me. I've had lovers give me rings and I usually slide them on my left ring finger right next to my wedding ring.

Back