LADIES....TRUTHFULLY....DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER?? 🤔

I for one would never have thought that bigger is better when I was starting out sexual. I found that no matter what size cock I was enjoying, they all made me cum and cum hard. To be perfectly honest, prior to having ******* a big cock scared me as it was a but painful and guys would have to be cautious as to how heavy and hard they went as they'd hit certain pressure points inside me that would down right hurt. I worked with a doctor in the Navy that was hung like a horse. He'd fuck me in his office and thank god he had some very good lube to make the experience much easier.
Since having ******* though I'll admit I can now handle a much bigger cock with ease. I like to think I'm still tight (ish) but something about my hips spreading a little (big mom butt) and such that I can now accommodate even the largest of cocks very comfortably and honestly with pleasure. So while my husband little 5" cock (on a good day) flops out a bit and doesn't have much stroke to it in depth, a much bigger cock feels pretty amazing pumping me in nice long smooth strokes.

Also let's face it, a big cock looks manly and is simply pleasant to look at, feel and for me, suck on :mstickle:... so yes, Size Does Matter!

So far my wife has had up to 10" long and would probably try longer if it came along. But while 10" was fun, she honestly said that was pushing the limits of what is enjoyable.

First, she's been with a number of guys with serious length that have issues getting and staying really hard. And second, anything legitimately much longer than 8" tends to cause her a little discomfort. And for her, length doesn't add a lot of pleasure, although she will say she needs at least 6" ;)

Now GIRTH is a different story... thickness is where it's at for her. She'd take thick over long any day. And when we are talking to a new guy, that is one of the first things she wants to verify, that he's THICK :)

Size does matter but not in the way most men think. Ideally most women would like a cock to fit their desires in both length and thickness. The key is it has to be right for the woman. A small woman will not enjoy a huge dick probably. A guy can be really long but if he is thin he probably isn't going to do much. A man can be thick as a board but with no length it is going to go well. So all of this has to come together to make the ideal cock in all aspects that matches the woman using it.

My wife had said no until she felt a black lover her very first with 3 inches maybe a little more ( her guess ) than me I'm 5 ....she said it's way more than just his size that turns her on in bed....but feeling it deeper is something she wants to feel now and used to ...She's Asian ( American born ) and had been with only white and Asian guys.....all have been about my size

She explains that he makes her cum within 2-3 three minutes of entering her that had never happened before and she cums mutable times and that has never happened before...and she thinks it's feeling it deeper that helps that.

She wishes she had started this before she was married ...she said she would have only dated Black guys then.

She did also say that he could get her pregnant more easily by staying in ( which he has ) because he's releasing deeper.

View media item 378669

So, this question has been asked forever, but I want to know, with regards to having a lover/s or a bull/s...does his size play a big factor in it. I mean, if your bull isn’t much bigger than your husband, then would there still be a chance for that bull?...or should a bull personify the term BBC physically??

It would be good to hear your views....
Size does matter yes. It just is not what people normally think or at least not in my opinion. For me if I am into a bull and we can have sex then I am good. He doesn't have to have a third leg in his pants. If he is too small to actually have sex or make it enjoyable at all then it is a little rough. At that point it's not a get out thing but we might have to look at bringing in toys and such.

Back