LADIES....TRUTHFULLY....DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER?? 🤔

BlackBullLondon

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
View media item 378669

So, this question has been asked forever, but I want to know, with regards to having a lover/s or a bull/s...does his size play a big factor in it. I mean, if your bull isn’t much bigger than your husband, then would there still be a chance for that bull?...or should a bull personify the term BBC physically??

It would be good to hear your views....

OK,,,,,, I'll give my answer. Length doesn't mean that much as long as it isn't too drastic. What matters more is the thickness but I only base this on the differences between my "White Toy" and my "Black Toy." My "Black Toy" being thicker is much more satisfying. 👩‍🦰
Yes. I understand that. 😎👍🏾

View media item 378669

So, this question has been asked forever, but I want to know, with regards to having a lover/s or a bull/s...does his size play a big factor in it. I mean, if your bull isn’t much bigger than your husband, then would there still be a chance for that bull?...or should a bull personify the term BBC physically??

It would be good to hear your views....
Size is absolutely important. I like 8-9 inches long and thick, like Red Bull can thick at a minimum. I like heavy cummers too.

I usually do not post videos. But all three of my bulls take short videos and pics to my husband if he is not present. That is just part of the deal. Usually 3-4 quick videos and a few pictures. We usually get those out of they way first then get into the really wild stuff. But Saturday I had a truly new experience. We had a party with our next door neighbors and we invited a few friends, plus my parents. My bull I will call him by his first initial G texted me and said he was on the east side of town and did I want to meet up. I told him we were having a party but he was welcome to stop by. He came by and joined the party next door and we just said that he was a friend of ours from the gym. He was well behaved because none of the people at this party know I am a hotwife or have 3 black bulls. Well his good behavior could only last so long. I told everyone I was going home to make more maragaritas for the party. G stood up and offered to "help". We walk next door and instead of letting me go yo the kitchen G grabs me and takes me to the master bedroom. Pulls off my sundress and bends me over our bed. It was like being a teenager. I was scared we were gonna get caught. i mean anyone from the party could walk in at any moment. Plus the house in Phoenix our close together, so they are literally about 20 feet away. So G is trying to go fast and finish his quickie and I am trying to be as quite as possible. He came in record time probably less than 8 minutes. Slapped me on the ass then handed me my dress and went out into the kitchen. I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and put on panties to keep his semen from running down my leg later. As soon as I exit the bedroom two of my coworker come in to see if we need any help. OMG....that was close. But G did stay until everyone left and asked if he could crash at our place. The next two times he took his time and in the morning. My sweet husband brought his hung sexually satisfied wife and her bull coffee in bed. G took this video during the quickie portion of our night and
View attachment 2019091795212106.mp4
sent it to my husbans. Just thought I would share because the length and girth were quite enjoyable.

I usually do not post videos. But all three of my bulls take short videos and pics to my husband if he is not present. That is just part of the deal. Usually 3-4 quick videos and a few pictures. We usually get those out of they way first then get into the really wild stuff. But Saturday I had a truly new experience. We had a party with our next door neighbors and we invited a few friends, plus my parents. My bull I will call him by his first initial G texted me and said he was on the east side of town and did I want to meet up. I told him we were having a party but he was welcome to stop by. He came by and joined the party next door and we just said that he was a friend of ours from the gym. He was well behaved because none of the people at this party know I am a hotwife or have 3 black bulls. Well his good behavior could only last so long. I told everyone I was going home to make more maragaritas for the party. G stood up and offered to "help". We walk next door and instead of letting me go yo the kitchen G grabs me and takes me to the master bedroom. Pulls off my sundress and bends me over our bed. It was like being a teenager. I was scared we were gonna get caught. i mean anyone from the party could walk in at any moment. Plus the house in Phoenix our close together, so they are literally about 20 feet away. So G is trying to go fast and finish his quickie and I am trying to be as quite as possible. He came in record time probably less than 8 minutes. Slapped me on the ass then handed me my dress and went out into the kitchen. I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and put on panties to keep his semen from running down my leg later. As soon as I exit the bedroom two of my coworker come in to see if we need any help. OMG....that was close. But G did stay until everyone left and asked if he could crash at our place. The next two times he took his time and in the morning. My sweet husband brought his hung sexually satisfied wife and her bull coffee in bed. G took this video during the quickie portion of our night and
View attachment 3621291
sent it to my husbans. Just thought I would share because the length and girth were quite enjoyable.
Thsnks. 😎👍🏾

Back