Ladies tell us your most ebarrassing moment of someone finding your sex toy?

I was taking a flight and had put my Mandingo dildo in my carry on bag. When the TSA agents
pulled my bag out for further inspection I was so embarrassed when the Officer opened my bag and
took it out. But when the Officer got a big grin on his face, he was Black, I had to laugh too. He put
it back, winked, and told me to have a safe flight. I just told him thank you for keeping us safe. :) m.JPG

I got a call from my husband that someone had broken into our house, but fortunately a neighbor had seen a suspicious car in our driveway and called the police. They busted the guys inside the house and arrested them. He was leaving work, but since I was closer I rushed home as well. When I arrived, there must have been 10 police officers in the house. When I walked in a uniformed officer said detectives where upstairs. When I got upstairs there were 3 plain clothes officers and 3 more uniformed officers Crowded into our bedroom, standing around our bed. They all immediately looked at me.
Apparently the robbers just dump out your drawers onto your blankets, bundle up the blanket and run out the door. Well they dumped the drawers from our night stands, we kept the toys in the bottom drawer so they were the last drawers dumped, so right on top of a pile of assorted things watches, a bit of cash, address books, there sat a “Clit Blaster”, a large two sided Dildo that was a gag gift from a girlfriend (I swear), my magic wand and assorted condoms. My husband hadn’t arrived yet and the detective said “I assume most of these items belong to you” I wanted to die. It got a bit worse as each item had to be inventoried for the police report.

Hahaha, I always find it funny when I remember this situation.
My sex life with my husband was not very diverse, and I secretly used various sex toys like eve's toys. It is a very cool device. I got more pleasure from using this sex toy than from having sex with my husband. He did not know this, but one day he returned from a business trip earlier and noticed how I masturbate with this sex toy. I was very embarrassed, but we talked with him about it and clarified all the misunderstandings.
So feel free to talk to your partner about it.

Among all of the best sex toys, I love Perfect Fit Brand's Play Zone Kit Cock Ring. It has a 9 Xact fit Cock ring with a Storage Cone. This toy is made up of Pure Soft Touch Silicone. Silicone being soft in nature is the best suitable material for sex toys.

Back