Ladies: Pull out? or Every last drop?

Ladies: Condom or Seed?

• Total voters
Wifey answered:
I usually always say condom but don't always used them and if not one and a heated moment happens then it just happens he doesn't pullout and it feels so great and we both have happy endings.

And my husband is so fucking turned on we then have the best sex ever !!!! I'm a gang bang haven't had that happen. Just have had different men come in with like 15 minutes in between if at all. And I was so happy and loved it all at the time !!! And my husband ate his pussy so great I can still remember !!! And we had the best sexy over and Over that night !!! I miss that so much !!! The cum makes the sex feel so much better because I feel the juicy so warm in my pussy and it I know I have once again made another blackman so happy. Because I usually get told they have ever had pussy so awesome and tasty

Wifey answered:
I usually always say condom but don't always used them and if not one and a heated moment happens then it just happens he doesn't pullout and it feels so great and we both have happy endings.

And my husband is so fucking turned on we then have the best sex ever !!!! I'm a gang bang haven't had that happen. Just have had different men come in with like 15 minutes in between if at all. And I was so happy and loved it all at the time !!! And my husband ate his pussy so great I can still remember !!! And we had the best sexy over and Over that night !!! I miss that so much !!! The cum makes the sex feel so much better because I feel the juicy so warm in my pussy and it I know I have once again made another blackman so happy. Because I usually get told they have ever had pussy so awesome and tasty

Thanks for an amazing post! It's great to see that you enjoy cuckolding so much.
Interracial cuckolding is the best thing a couple can do in their sex life.

Your positivity is contagious. It reminds of how lucky I am to have have wife who cucks me.

374a1dbd-4ba6-4815-b871-48e91195f43f.jpg

Back