Ladies: Pull out? or Every last drop?

Ladies: Condom or Seed?

• Total voters
Never pull out and never make a black man use protection!If he wants to put his seed in my white pussy then I pull him deep inside me and say give it to me honey put it in me baby,and then I feel his warm,wet cum flowing into me and I take it all.My husband calls me a black cum junkie always needing my fix lol

needing a fix or a black baby????

My ex wife always took her lovers bare once she knew they were clean. I'd say she loved their cum in her and on her equally, though. I really hope my wife lets her lovers take her bare and lets them fill her pussy up too (when she finally takes that cuckolding plunge, that is). Baby steps...baby steps...

This is a lot like labor day weekend at our house. Our three black friends showed up Friday night and the fucking started soon after. The wife had three black cocks in her at once several different times and very little time without a black dick in her and gallons of cum in her. When they left Sunday around lunch she had two pillows under her stomach with her pretty little ass sticking up in the air and cum running out of both holes. What a weekend of sucking and fucking big black cock for her. All she could do was look at me and smile.

Back