Ladies, please tell how does CLEAN UP feel?

I want my husband to do this to me so bad
I've always found it strange when Girls are surprised to be licked out after sex( I'm talking a monogamous scene here). I mean how many times have you kissed your gf/Wife/FWB after a BJ? Wouldn't you Ladles be offerned if after sucking a guys cock he refused to kiss you? Once a Babe has had a skilled tongue in her tender, pouting and spunk filled cunt she'll love it. Yes ,another guys cum is quite a step,my GF found out I'd double Vag'd her BFF ,so she took on 4 of my mates and then wouldn't let me fuck her until I took her home. When we got to bed the juzz was dripping thru her knickers, her usually tight pink cunt was red and her neat labia swollen ,hanging open. So I thought she deserved a good tonging, my first taste of multiple loads. 🔥🍌🍌🍌🍌💦💋😎

I really enjoy it! To be honoust, i was the one Who said, if we are doing this cuckold thing, then your are going to clean up. It gives me a great feeding. And the toughts that he does that for me makes me love him even more. It also gives a powerful feeling and a sweet and soft tounge after being fucked hard and raw gives a healing feeling aswell. So yeah, i guess its really not only the cuckolds wanting this..some wives love it 2 😉

I really enjoy it! To be honoust, i was the one Who said, if we are doing this cuckold thing, then your are going to clean up. It gives me a great feeding. And the toughts that he does that for me makes me love him even more. It also gives a powerful feeling and a sweet and soft tounge after being fucked hard and raw gives a healing feeling aswell. So yeah, i guess its really not only the cuckolds wanting this..some wives love it 2 😉
:love::love:

Back