Ladies is your Husband in a Chasity Cage

I totally agree. It was solely his idea and it does not do anything for me at all. However, the side benefits have been great with his eagerness to please me with the hope that he gets something in return.
This is probably true for most. The wife and husband often have different needs in an open relationship. Embracing his fetish enhances his overall experience which should make him more willing and eager to satisfy her fetishes.

My chastity experience began more than a decade ago. Chastity is a wonderful tool for both the husband and the wife ( not to mention the Bull). Chastity is as important as a mental and emotional conditioning device as it is a physical one. I could write pages of beliefs in regards, but I'll try to keep this as short as possible. In the beginning it takes about two weeks of wear before the benefits begin for the cuckold or wearer. With that said it should be noted that simply locking the device is not how the couple can get the most from it. It's not a lock and forget thing, or shouldn't be anyway. It's not about just him or her. To get what we or I consider to be the most benefits the wife needs to stay involved. Different devices need to be maintained slightly differently. Example..is hygienically. Our first and in many was our favorite was a cb6000s. The plastic cage restricted all contact with the penis. This prevents erectile function, but also the ability to properly clean. At least once weekly the device should be removed for proper cleaning of the Man and the device. This should be done by the wife, and will have a greater impact if all ability for the husband to touch himself during the process is also restricted. Once a month it is a good thing to flush his seed. Once again how this is performed is a couples decision. Mentally having the wife milk the husband is far more effective and emotional than allowing him to masturbate. To enhance the effectiveness and experience is to also take just a minute or two daily by having the wife inspect the device. Teasing him while he's being inspected can go a long way to enforce the effectiveness of being caged. Tease and denial is a powerful tool. Keeping the husband involved in the sexual sense is important...even when physical penetration is denied. We quickly discovered making love does not have to stop. It just changes how. Non-penetrative lovemaking is extremely bonding for the couple. Yes, while he is not allowed to become erect or release in the traditional way, instead his conditioning changes from his release to hers while increasing his desire and frustration for lack of a better word. The wife mentally enforcing this is recommended and will often be encouraged by her husband. When my wife locks me, I kiss her and thank her. It's very common that once on it will remain on ( except for cleaning, performed by her) for a minimum of a couple of months. In fact if the device is not causing irritation I will ask not to be released even when it's offered. The husband will become adjusted to the device and constant denial. This will increase the desire for the physical and mental effects. It's also important to have a device that fits properly for long term wear. The longest I have been caged is six months. After that a couple of weeks of removal for skin irritation to heal wad require. After extended use the size of the device may need to be adjusted. We have gone from a cb6000s down to a micro metal cage, as the once properly fitting device became larger than required. Anyway, I have rambled on, sorry.. my point is or recommended belief is for the wife to stay involved in her husband's denial.

My bf is in long term chastity. It was his idea to start playing with it, but it was definetely my idea to start doing it for extended periods. It has been great for our relationship.
Sorta similar with us. I introduced it to spice things up. Once she got a taste for it, it just grew. After joining the lifestyle it's been perm. Our intimacy is red hot though

Yes, he has been caged on and off for about two years. He is almost permanently caged now. We have tried both metal and plastic devices. Unfortunately, we have yet to find a design that allows him to stay caged without any release. After about two months, he needs to come out for a few days because of chafing or infection.

Attachments

• 688BB656-863F-4D25-90D6-100283BB4DEA.jpeg
    688BB656-863F-4D25-90D6-100283BB4DEA.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 148
  • 88E9C0D7-062C-489C-A1B7-6EB0A076F937.jpeg
    88E9C0D7-062C-489C-A1B7-6EB0A076F937.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 120
My chastity experience began more than a decade ago. Chastity is a wonderful tool for both the husband and the wife ( not to mention the Bull). Chastity is as important as a mental and emotional conditioning device as it is a physical one. I could write pages of beliefs in regards, but I'll try to keep this as short as possible. In the beginning it takes about two weeks of wear before the benefits begin for the cuckold or wearer. With that said it should be noted that simply locking the device is not how the couple can get the most from it. It's not a lock and forget thing, or shouldn't be anyway. It's not about just him or her. To get what we or I consider to be the most benefits the wife needs to stay involved. Different devices need to be maintained slightly differently. Example..is hygienically. Our first and in many was our favorite was a cb6000s. The plastic cage restricted all contact with the penis. This prevents erectile function, but also the ability to properly clean. At least once weekly the device should be removed for proper cleaning of the Man and the device. This should be done by the wife, and will have a greater impact if all ability for the husband to touch himself during the process is also restricted. Once a month it is a good thing to flush his seed. Once again how this is performed is a couples decision. Mentally having the wife milk the husband is far more effective and emotional than allowing him to masturbate. To enhance the effectiveness and experience is to also take just a minute or two daily by having the wife inspect the device. Teasing him while he's being inspected can go a long way to enforce the effectiveness of being caged. Tease and denial is a powerful tool. Keeping the husband involved in the sexual sense is important...even when physical penetration is denied. We quickly discovered making love does not have to stop. It just changes how. Non-penetrative lovemaking is extremely bonding for the couple. Yes, while he is not allowed to become erect or release in the traditional way, instead his conditioning changes from his release to hers while increasing his desire and frustration for lack of a better word. The wife mentally enforcing this is recommended and will often be encouraged by her husband. When my wife locks me, I kiss her and thank her. It's very common that once on it will remain on ( except for cleaning, performed by her) for a minimum of a couple of months. In fact if the device is not causing irritation I will ask not to be released even when it's offered. The husband will become adjusted to the device and constant denial. This will increase the desire for the physical and mental effects. It's also important to have a device that fits properly for long term wear. The longest I have been caged is six months. After that a couple of weeks of removal for skin irritation to heal wad require. After extended use the size of the device may need to be adjusted. We have gone from a cb6000s down to a micro metal cage, as the once properly fitting device became larger than required. Anyway, I have rambled on, sorry.. my point is or recommended belief is for the wife to stay involved in her husband's denial.
Thanks for this, very informative

Back