Ladies is your Husband in a Chasity Cage

It was definitely hubby's idea to start locking his tiny dick up for me. He has been locked up in different cages for over a year now. He is only allowed to cum when I tell him he can and while wearing a cage. I love it just as much as he does tho, it feels so sexy being in control of his small white dick. He is always locked up now & will do anything to please his goddess. 🔐View attachment 4520066View attachment 4520067View attachment 4520069View attachment 4520070View attachment 4520071View attachment 4520073View attachment 4520074View attachment 4520075View attachment 4520077View attachment 4520078View attachment 4520064View attachment 4520091View attachment 4520092View attachment 4520095View attachment 4520105View attachment 4520106View attachment 4520065View attachment 4520101
Having a Husband who is kept 24/7 Chastity locked and being forever "Pussy Free" is a choice that was made very early on in our Cuckolding Lifestyle.

Since our start in Cuckolding in 2009 this has been a Permanent solution for us, and honestly it's what is best for most Cuckold Husbands.

To help with his long-term Chastity comfort, We set a goal of him going 100% permanently Limp. It was also decided that him having permanent penis shrinkage would be a GOOD thing.

We achieved our goals by doing long-term Chastity, strict confinement rules and selecting Zero-Growth Chastity cages which always prevented full lengh erections. Gradually, over time, we stepped down in cage tube length. Of course his little, white penis put up a fight and tried to get hard......but it was prevented from doing so. Over time, this does causes penis muscle damage and if kept implemented.... Limpness sets in.

After a couple years, we fully achieved our goals and he does not have any sort of erections anymore.....not even a twitch. Erection pills have zero affect on him. We have also seen significant shrinkage in length and girth. (Not that it was big to begin with.)

He is only allowed out of his Chastity Cage for cleaning. Also, for 3 minuts for a Wife supervised, self-masterbation of his Tiny, Limp Pecker 0-6 times per year. Based of course on his obedience toward the Wife and how he treats her and see that her needs are met.
(NEVER MORE)

We decided he should be forever "Pussy Free" for several reasons:

1. It keeps your Cuck in a constant state of being horny and eager to please you.
He remembers what Pussy felt like....and he still craves it! This is a tremendous benefit for a Woman....as you can get your Cuck to do all kinds of things.....not just sexual in nature.....but also things like him doing Housework, cleaning up after himself, etc. All just for a chance to jack-off and have an orgasm. He may even help you get ready for your Dates with other Men!!

2. He will soon Worship your Pussy and do anything to just see it and he'll lick you to orgasm as often as you desire him to.......knowing that he'll never again put his little Dick inside you will be Maddening to him. (In a Good way)

3. You no longer have to fake enjoyment during sex......Face it.....Your Cuck is not much good for sexual intercourse. It's best to just have him use his tongue to please you.

4. It takes the "pressure to perform" off of him. He no longer has to try to please me with fucking. (Something his Tiny, white Dick could truly never do.) He'll feel better about himself now that he does not see the disappointment on your face during sex.

5. It shows your Bulls that they now own your Pussy.

6. It shows your Cuck that he no longer owns your Pussy.

7. It keeps your Pussy cleaner.....you don't need your Cucks cum up there too.....keep it a Bull friendly only zone!

These decisions have served us very well over the years and it is very plain to see that it was the right choice for us and our Marriage has benefited tremendously because of them.

If you are a Cuckolding couple, You owe it to yourself to implement Chastity and Sexual intercourse denial......for you and for your Cuck.

It was definitely hubby's idea to start locking his tiny dick up for me. He has been locked up in different cages for over a year now. He is only allowed to cum when I tell him he can and while wearing a cage. I love it just as much as he does tho, it feels so sexy being in control of his small white dick. He is always locked up now & will do anything to please his goddess. 🔐View attachment 4520066View attachment 4520067View attachment 4520069View attachment 4520070View attachment 4520071View attachment 4520073View attachment 4520074View attachment 4520075View attachment 4520077View attachment 4520078View attachment 4520064View attachment 4520091View attachment 4520092View attachment 4520095View attachment 4520105View attachment 4520106View attachment 4520065View attachment 4520101
are the loads from your lover on top of his worthless caged cocklette?

Having a Husband who is kept 24/7 Chastity locked and being forever "Pussy Free" is a choice that was made very early on in our Cuckolding Lifestyle.

Since our start in Cuckolding in 2009 this has been a Permanent solution for us, and honestly it's what is best for most Cuckold Husbands.

To help with his long-term Chastity comfort, We set a goal of him going 100% permanently Limp. It was also decided that him having permanent penis shrinkage would be a GOOD thing.

We achieved our goals by doing long-term Chastity, strict confinement rules and selecting Zero-Growth Chastity cages which always prevented full lengh erections. Gradually, over time, we stepped down in cage tube length. Of course his little, white penis put up a fight and tried to get hard......but it was prevented from doing so. Over time, this does causes penis muscle damage and if kept implemented.... Limpness sets in.

After a couple years, we fully achieved our goals and he does not have any sort of erections anymore.....not even a twitch. Erection pills have zero affect on him. We have also seen significant shrinkage in length and girth. (Not that it was big to begin with.)

He is only allowed out of his Chastity Cage for cleaning. Also, for 3 minuts for a Wife supervised, self-masterbation of his Tiny, Limp Pecker 0-6 times per year. Based of course on his obedience toward the Wife and how he treats her and see that her needs are met.
(NEVER MORE)

We decided he should be forever "Pussy Free" for several reasons:

1. It keeps your Cuck in a constant state of being horny and eager to please you.
He remembers what Pussy felt like....and he still craves it! This is a tremendous benefit for a Woman....as you can get your Cuck to do all kinds of things.....not just sexual in nature.....but also things like him doing Housework, cleaning up after himself, etc. All just for a chance to jack-off and have an orgasm. He may even help you get ready for your Dates with other Men!!

2. He will soon Worship your Pussy and do anything to just see it and he'll lick you to orgasm as often as you desire him to.......knowing that he'll never again put his little Dick inside you will be Maddening to him. (In a Good way)

3. You no longer have to fake enjoyment during sex......Face it.....Your Cuck is not much good for sexual intercourse. It's best to just have him use his tongue to please you.

4. It takes the "pressure to perform" off of him. He no longer has to try to please me with fucking. (Something his Tiny, white Dick could truly never do.) He'll feel better about himself now that he does not see the disappointment on your face during sex.

5. It shows your Bulls that they now own your Pussy.

6. It shows your Cuck that he no longer owns your Pussy.

7. It keeps your Pussy cleaner.....you don't need your Cucks cum up there too.....keep it a Bull friendly only zone!

These decisions have served us very well over the years and it is very plain to see that it was the right choice for us and our Marriage has benefited tremendously because of them.

If you are a Cuckolding couple, You owe it to yourself to implement Chastity and Sexual intercourse denial......for you and for your Cuck.
absolutely correct. my cocklette is in a micro cage.. no reason to cage it now as it does not get hard, but for the BULLS to know your cock is caged and that their cock is the only one that matters is what its all about.. i never licked Black Ass or pussy much before and now thats all it is worthy of providing

You have total control of him.

Back