Ladies is your Husband in a Chasity Cage

JANUARY 14th : International Male Chastity Day

Commit yourself to this initiative and invite your partner to participate in the day of male chastity. Send your spouse an invitation card and information on the purpose of the day and indicate, by sending this invitation, that you wish to participate in your own way to the "International Male Chastity Day".

That is not true. Prolonged chastity doesn't permanently stop a man from getting erections.
You’re absolutely wrong. A man starts having erections in utero. We have 2-6 every night of our lives. Hence the morning hardon. That smooth muscle tissue must be exercised in order to remain healthy and functional. Without erections, that tissue starts to lose its elasticity and develop scar tissue. The longer you go without erections, the less chance you have of getting them. I had my prostate removed last year and have done some pretty extensive reading on this subject. It may not seem so initially, but the penis will stop functioning at some point if denied erections. A fetish doesn’t change that.

You’re absolutely wrong. A man starts having erections in utero. We have 2-6 every night of our lives. Hence the morning hardon. That smooth muscle tissue must be exercised in order to remain healthy and functional. Without erections, that tissue starts to lose its elasticity and develop scar tissue. The longer you go without erections, the less chance you have of getting them. I had my prostate removed last year and have done some pretty extensive reading on this subject. It may not seem so initially, but the penis will stop functioning at some point if denied erections. A fetish doesn’t change that.

Chastity doesn’t deny erections it restricts them.

Chastity doesn’t deny erections it restricts them.Read up on it. There are plenty of stories on this site
Chastity doesn’t deny erections it restricts them.
there are lots of anecdotes from men on this site attesting to it. At some point, your body gets the message. It restricts erections by not allowing the penis to be erect. The spongy tissue is actually a type of smooth muscle tissue, and like any muscle tissue, it must be used in order to remain healthy...or it atrophies. Some chastity play is fine, but 24/7 for days weeks and years on end, nope, you’re gonna fuck up your dick.

Back