Ladies how does the hubby satisfy you when your bull is away for a bit?!?

I tend to get pretty sexually aggressive if I've not been with my bull for more than a day or two. I need lots of oral attention and toys. I'm told I get more strict/bossy too. My inner Domme goes into overdrive. If it's long period without real cock i get him to use the strap on to fuck me - but even that gets frustrating after a while. Size isn't everything and cucky just can't fuck me like real men do.

We still have great sex! And we have a few toys I likešŸ˜‰ but I like to finish with my bigger dildo...now more than everšŸ˜Š what do yā€™all prefer?

We are a stag/vixen couple. I have only had 1 Bbc that could make me cum harder than hubby and he has moved to far away to playšŸ˜¢ Definitely prefer the LT part of it over trying to find a bbc all the time.

I tend to get pretty sexually aggressive if I've not been with my bull for more than a day or two. I need lots of oral attention and toys. I'm told I get more strict/bossy too. My inner Domme goes into overdrive. If it's long period without real cock i get him to use the strap on to fuck me - but even that gets frustrating after a while. Size isn't everything and cucky just can't fuck me like real men do.
I know the feeling xx

I just donā€™t understand the whole cuck lifestyle. I am married been with him 18 years . He is half Indian and white. He enjoys watching me then he will take me home and reclaim his pussy. Now saying that he is right at 7 inches and is thick as fuck. I canā€™t imagine not having sex with my hubby.

Lets see sometimes it is just a quick fuck before falling asleep or when we get up. When time permits I kiss her as I undress her and start at her neck and slowly move down her back to her feet. Sometimes I suck her toes since she loves it but eventually i move up to her pussy and start licking as I slide a finger into her. I slowly massage the top inside of her pussy while i lick and suck until she cums. Then we pick a position and I fuck her until she cums again and then I cum. It seems that she is so used to me that she is always aroused and the other men are just fun or a bit of icing

Back