Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Met my first at the fitness club I work for! He was tall, built, good looking and would make small talk, as we both went about our business. One day he was leaving, as I was punching out from my shift and he asked about my evening plans. I told him I was just going to head home and relax, when he asked me out for a *******. Well my husband was away for his job, so I had no need to rush home, so I agreed. We went to a local place nearby and had a couple of drinks together and during our conversation I had mentioned my husband was out of town. I guess he took that to mean I might be open to something more, so he asked me over to his place. I really hadn't thought about taking it farther than just friendly drinks, but after he asked, I started to blush a little and got this crazy feeling of why not! I followed him to his condo and as soon as we entered his unit he pulled me to him and gave me the most passionate kiss I think I've ever had! I don't know if it was his full lips or what, but I started to melt in his embrace and felt my knees go weak! I started kissing him back and our arms started exploring each others bodies, until we started pulling at each others clothes. Before I could undo his pants I could feel the bulge that was growing in them and couldn't move down to pull his cock out fast enough! His cock was way bigger than my husband's and I was just so captivated by it's size that I knew it was going to be a great experience that evening! After all the foreplay we finally made it to his bed, where we made incredible love for the next several hours!
You need a lot more black cock Baby Girl!!

To elaborate on my earlier post, since I'm bored and have time on my hands!

My current cucks first wife, a family friend, set me up with 2 much older cousin's she had her first BBC 3 way with. I was 21 living in the big city the first time and had just had sex for my first time. She, and my future husband, helped me start my sexual adventures introducing me to coworkers and friends.

I was working as a temp with her faithful husband at the time, she got us both our jobs, and she knew knew the cousins from her workplace. The cousins also were musicians at night on weekends.

After initial dinner dates and romance, and a three way, we dated some times together and some times it was just one of them.

After they took me to Planned Parenthood, and got me on the pill to share me with friends, my future cuck would drive me to the club where they were in the house band. He would hang around to give me a ride home after the club closed and the cousins and the club owner had cum.

Initially we had sex in the office. When I got on the pill their select friends would arrive before their last set and play pool, some times with me, to see who got to do what and the evening pecking order.

Only watching, but on his wife's instructions, he had clean up duty from the start and never failed to give me a skilled oral orgasms just as he does today.

Last edited:
I met my first black lover at Haulover Beach.
Isn't Haulover great, truth in advertising both ways. So much better than a club or internet.

Between the black wedding band I wear next to my gold one and my pierced labia, and if my cuck is with me the padlock through his pierced cock, there is ample opportunity to let them start the conversation.

1000005665.jpg

While meeting players there started years after my first, over the years I've met one every visit. Off to lunch and then to The Rooftop to play in public so I know I'm safe without my cuck around on a first date

Hubby and I both talked with him, and I sent hubby to meet him first. I recommend, that if hubby is bisexual, get him to go black first. Hubby came home (a changed person) and begged me to meet him.
It's so hot when a hung lover is sexually secure enough and Dominate to demonstrate to my cuck what he's giving me that tommy never could. It’s the most erotic forplay for me.

Valerie M is a total fraud

I actually know the woman depicted in the picture. They are a couple on SDC based in Deerfield Beach, FL under the username FTLAUD10. Anybody with doubt can simply message them and even they will tell you this Valerie M profile does not belong to his wife.

The real woman depicted took her first BBC’s at a hotel party in Plantation, Florida back in 2011. I would know, I was in attendance and I was lucky enough tho fuck her along with 2 other bulls who were in attendance.

It’s very apparent to see that Valerie M is truly a sex crazed/gay/bi white male posing as a woman. Simply go look at her post history. Women simply do not write like that.

I am currently working with the couple to get this profile removed and I will be emailing the appropriate staff members.

Notice how Valerie M is not verified and has not posted pics. Total red flags
954 I was wondering since you have been in the local scene so long if we met at one of Bonnie and Mikes house parties?

See my bi crossdressing husband did introduction for me to be honest I was totally oblivious to the fact of bbc men n the whole thing. I had literally told hubby he was full of ******* n that's not a thing. I was 33yrs of age when he shared the secret about a different kind of passionation I never heard nor seen ******* about. He said all bbc can fuck n fuck like extremely good. So I said story up and I bet I could prove that ur lying. Hubby loves taking bbc duck n has been since he was a young one living in the hood in tdot growing up. When I say each bbc he offered up as proof to his testimony I tried my best to say oh just a fluke first guy had huge n thick dick and did me back to back to back to back again I orgasmed so many times and creamed his Jamaican type dark cock with my pussy cream it looked white and the hole time my hubby was proud his bbc duck obsessed fruity for dick ass was boasting how see he owned ur ass u know ur super lucky to have a husband like me cuz if not u would of never known or had opportunities to experience big long fat juicy god like dick such as true bbc gods of fuck type ******* without my bbc worshipping addiction ... As he laughs he's like I already know what ur going to become my thick nasty ass whore of a wife. Ur going to first admit I was right n then like a good bag of junk u will be hinting ur jonesing for more and I ur dealer of the moment will have u taking big black cock left n right. N about 6yrs in I am obsessed with them n take multiple times a week at that. My hubby may be a limp dick crossdressing bbc loving faggot but is n has been bestie since the day we met. Just now we absolutely 💯 share our experiences and bbc moments when not doing it together n we both are each others biggest and most proudest supporter regarding how as to bbc n bnwo worshipping fuck toys for all the bbc boys life's amazing this way. He taught me just how to realize taking pride in my real man big black dick count is like even with all the pathetic hook up thru my whole life I didn't know just how extreme and profoundly pathetic white small dick boys that can not even make me wet was till my hubby shared his secret knowing of what I was oblivious too my entire fucking life. Thanx my sissy bitch ;)

Her first experience was at a Super Bowl party sophomore year at college.
Several of the players from the basketball team were there (all black). She was drinking heavily and at half time she went into a random room and laid down. The next thing she remembers is waking up completely undressed and the basketball players are all there. Before she knows it she is getting fucked and giving a blowjob at the same time.

Last edited:
Several of the players from the basketball team were there (all black). She was drinking heavily and at half time she went into a random room and laid down. The next thing she remembers is waking up completely undressed and the basketball players are all there. Before she knows it she is getting fucked and giving a blowjob at the same time.
Such an excellent little slut to take the challenge to serve the team taking all of their cocks showing her spirit to except all of that cum willingly!!!

Sounds like ******* to me

Back