Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Met at a bar. I didn't realize when I went there that it was mostly a black bar. As soon as I entered, I got a LOT of attention. Haha. Eventually this one younger guy took over the conversation and edged the others out. Much to my surprise, I ended up going home with him that night. He fucked me out of my mind. :)

Last edited:
Husband brought up swinging and particularly BBC, a term unfamiliar to me then and something I had never considered. Before acting on it, I just started noticing black men more and they seemed to passively flirt with me. Maybe I had missed their cues before or I was just putting out a vibe that I was receptive to them.

I was at the mall one day. Used to go after the workplaces' lunch crowd was gone after 1pm. There was an attractive black guy ahead of me at Starbucks. I could tell he was checking me out. Guys think we don't notice. When I came out to sit at the outside mall tables, nice day, he opened the door for me. Followed me to a table and asked if he could sit with me.

"Sure, but there are a lot of other tables." Said he would rather sit and talk with an attractive woman than sit alone. I brought a book to read and didn't even open it. He flirted more but mainly we just talked surprisingly comfortably for strangers and odd circumstances.

He walked me to the parking garage to my car. Said it was nice meeting but then said he really wanted to get together. I told him I was married. He said he totally respected that, but asked if there were things I like to do that my husband didn't want to do. I said we used to go dancing before we got married. I like to dance but he doesn't.

Said he had a friend with a club downtown and we could go dancing even before it opened for the night. I told him, "Sure, anytime." He asked, "How about now?" I was free and nothing better to do and agreed.

Left my car there and we went in his. He had to stop at his condo first to make a call. Cellphones were still not as ubiquitous as they are now. So we went up. He did his call in his bedroom.

Came out with a couple glasses of red wine. I usually do not *******, but I sipped through. It was relaxing. He sat close to me on his couch and I was sure he was going to try to kiss me. I got up and walked to his window. Told him he had a great view. He said it was even better with me stand in there.

I must have blushed. Thought for a second and turned back and walked to him. I had planned to give him a kiss for the compliment. Whatever possessed me, I knelt before him and opened his pants with as much finesse as I could manage considering my sudden determination.

I took his manhood out and kissed it a few times and put it away. I had never seen a black penis before. Sat back next to him, a little unsure, nervous and maybe embarrassed. He gave me a sip of his second glass as I had finished mine by the window. Then he kissed me.

After finishing his glass of wine. He got up, took my hand, and led me to his bedroom. We stood and kissed and undressed each other. He was semi-erect and very large. I have been with quite a number of black men since. I know the myth is definitely not universally true, but there are true BBCs. His was, even in retrosoect, among the largest I have been with.

A sucked on him seemingly forever. I was a little scared to try him out, being so big and unsure about taking a black man inside me. So I kept orally pleasing him. He just was not cumming. Not losing his erection, but not cumming. It was getting tiresome.

He picked me up and put me on his bed and proceeded to mount me. I got cold feet and said that I couldn't. Felt bad, like a horrible tease, so I decided to orally finish him. But he just did not cum.

So, like at the window earlier, I just stopped, got up, and laid on the bed and asked him to join me. He got on me again. Asked me if I was sure. I just closed my eyes, nodded, and saud, "Uh-huh." Spread my legs some more and backed my knees up.

He teased my pussy with the swollen head of his cock. Asked me again if I wanted to do this. I just looked into his eyes and raised my as a little off the mattress toward his member as my approval.

He entered me. Just the head at first. I sighed in resignation that I was going to be fucked now, no turning back. He was so gentle, but also so thick. We kissed as his rhythms grew in depth and confidence.

At one point, I reached down to rub my clit, even though it was not too necessary as his girth was effectively tugging everything. I was so wet and I noticed he was going completely inside me. I came so hard. I thought I had organs before then, but it was obvious I didn't know a real one before. It was one of several. Who counts them?

After finishing, I was deletions with bliss and we went back to his living room. Did not even bother getting dressed. He got hard again and he looked huge in full light. I asked how he could recover so fast.

He said I had a banging body and the best ass. Told him we need to do something about that as I kissed him and lightly slapped his erect penis. I led him back to the bedroom that time.

Told him we had options. I could get dressed so my body was not on full display or..... He chose the latter.

I got back on the bed, this time on my knees. We earlier fucked for nearly an hour it seemed all missionary. He pushed my shoulders down and attempted to enter me from behind. I was too tight. Rolled over and he mounted me as before. No dice; I surprisingly couldn't accommodate him.

We saw each other quite often for months. My body could handle him easily all the time. But one day, his mom (who had a key too) came in while we were fucking. She saw my ring and asked if I was a married woman. I said I was. She told him she wanted her ******* to find a wife, but not someone else's. Said it was very un-Christian of me too. I saud that I was sorry to upset her but also that I was Jewish. Called me a Jew Whore. I dressed, left, and never played with him again.

I spoke to a guy online for quite awhile. Had him show up at a dance club we were going to. He started talking to us normal, not like he was there to meet Nikki. He was smooth and very comfortable with couples. Maybe an hour or two into the night got closer and got her to agree to going to a hotel. The rest is history and thankfully I captured the night with the camera.

Back