Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

With my wife, it was her new manager at the restaurant/bar she worked at. Had never been interested in black guys before, and didn't care for this one at first either, but he showed an interest in her right from the start. I met him for the first time at the employee Xmas party, and i could tell they had been intimate just by the way they acted around each other. His wife was there, And from the looks she was giving my wife, I think she knew too. On the way home, she copped out to it.

Her first experience was at a Super Bowl party sophomore year at college.
Several of the players from the basketball team were there (all black). She was drinking heavily and at half time she went into a random room and laid down. The next thing she remembers is waking up completely undressed and the basketball players are all there. Before she knows it she is getting fucked and giving a blowjob at the same time.
wow. were you one of the guys at the party?

In HS. I sucked a bbc. Innocent fun. Then over the years I use work events and trips to create the time necessary if the situation arises to get a good BBC. One thing I’ve found is not every bbc is a bbc. I’ve encountered big black men. That have lost a few inches. That being said my first BBC was about 8 inches. I was on a work trip. Met at the convention dinner. Flirted but didn’t commit night one. But night too. Got a bit too horny. Rode that cock for about an hour until I was tapped out. Next morning my girlfriends were like that guy really was after me. I played it off. Went home so horny. My husband enjoyed a great fucking. Last few years. I’ve been discrete. Using events as excuses. The perfect bbc is 7-8 inches and above average thick! I’ve become fond of 18-25 year old not necessarily athletic built black men. Energy level high. But white 18-25 year olds are fun too. Again. Good dick is always good dick!

I was very surprised. She had a total of three g bangs. 3 somes and some other group sex activities. Not to mention the amount of hookups she had. When we got together she claimed to be very inexperienced sexually

As a single white slut, he was a Black classmate of hers in Junior High School. He fucked and inseminated her on the first date. Her first Black lover as a married white woman was the bellhop at the hotel in Barbados where we spent our honeymoon. He carried our bags to our room and before he left, he asked if there was anything else he could do for us. My bride promptly answered: "You can fuck me and do your best to put your baby into my unprotected fertile married white womb as my husband watches!" His shift ended at 9:00 PM. At 9:10PM he knocked at our room door with a huge bulge in the crotch of his shorts. My wife has always felt that his seed was the first to make her into the proud white mama to a Black man's baby.

Mine was recent. I started a profile on AFF specifically hoping to meet a black man. I am in the IR chatroom checking it out shortly after starting. A guy in the room starts chatting with me like he knows me. I look at the profile and I recognize him as a guy from the gym.
I would enjoy you here in Destin

Back