Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

On a vacation...
Me and my husband met him at the bar in the hotel in New York. I was flirting and he was very kind and open minded. As my husband went to the restroom, he asked me, if I would duck him this evening.
My husband and I have talked about it and I knew, that this opportunity was ok to take. So we went in our room and I had my first - and only - BBC.
After that I think about BBC often 😏

On a vacation...
Me and my husband met him at the bar in the hotel in New York. I was flirting and he was very kind and open minded. As my husband went to the restroom, he asked me, if I would duck him this evening.
My husband and I have talked about it and I knew, that this opportunity was ok to take. So we went in our room and I had my first - and only - BBC.
After that I think about BBC often 😏
Why you don't look for a new.one

In college. I was sitting at the Cafe on campus, studying and he came up and a and if he could sit with me. I was already really attracted to black men and decided that I was going to eventually. He asked for my number, we went out on a few dates. And one night we started making out and one thing lead to another.

The first black guy that came into my life in a personal capacity was a black guy my husband worked with and whose penis my husband had noticed while standing next to him at the work urinals .
My husband had wanted to watch me having sex with him , I refused to entertain the idea of having sex with any man whether white or black.
My husband tried for many years to get me to experience sex with a black, starting to bring home interracial films and realistic black dildos . With the first dildos being about the size of his white horse penis and gradually becoming larger both in length and girth which he would fuck me with while watching the films.

I eventually moved companies and became friends with a black younger lady who originated from Barbados , our friendship grew and we became quite close friends.
She started telling me about her latest boyfriend and about how big his penis is. She asked me how big my husbands penis is I said about average, the conversation became more intimate with her asking if I had ever had or wanted to have sex with a black guy with a big penis . I replied that that’s my husbands fantasy, telling her about my husbands ex black work colleague and my husband seeing his penis while at the urinals coming home that evening raving about its size and how he wanted to see me have sex with Laddie ,although I refused to entertain the idea at all . My husband has continued to try to convince me to experience sex with a black guy with a larger penis than his .
Connie my friend asked me a week later if my husband and I would like to go to her birthday party, I asked my husband he said that would be great .
We went to her party it was mostly black people as her family originated from Barbados , I was given a glass of homemade rum punch, my husband had a coke as he was driving. The place was throbbing with reggae music a real Caribbean atmosphere. . Connie introduced us to her mom, Brother and a few of her friends. My husband and I were sat quietly talking to others who came and asked who we were .
A while later Connie came over with an older black guy, she introduced him to my husband and I as her widowed uncle Del , we exchanged a few pleasantries and he went to get some drinks for us.
When he came back with our drinks this was my fourth Rum punch and I was staring to feel the effects of them .
He then asked if I would like a dance with him, I looked at my husband he said it’s fine with me, so he took my hand and we moved to where others were dancing. As we moved to the Reggae music he held me tight to him , he had both his hands on my bum cheeks pulling me even tighter. As we moved to the music I could feel his cock
Pressing into my pubic area ooh I could feel it getting bigger and harder as we danced .
The music stopped and he took me back to where my husband was still sitting. He thanked me and my husband for me dancing with him. He went to talk to Connie , I went to the loo as my pussy was very wet from feeling his hard cock rubbing against me and also the rum punches were making me light headed.
I returned to my husband he asked if I had enjoyed the dancing I said oh yes it was good as you don’t like dancing I really enjoyed it.
My husband said he would get us another *******, as he returned Del then asked if I would like another dance , I was hesitant due to the way I was feeling after the first dance . My husband said did you enjoy the dance before,I nodded meaning yes . Del then took my hand and said come on let’s dance , my husband also moved to nearer to where others were dancing so he could watch us .
Again he held me very tight, this time he muzzled his head into my neck and ears telling me how sexy I am , as well as rubbing my bum cheeks and really grinding his hard cock into my pussy . He then turned me around holding my thighs pulling me back into him with his cock now rubbing against my bun oooh god I was becoming so turned on by his movements.
The music stopped and I noticed my husband and Connie were watching us .
As we walked back to my husband and Connie Del’s erection was very prominent. I sat with my husband he told me how sexy my dancing was with Del .
Connie went and got me another Rum Punch , when she returned with the drinks she asked if we could give Del a lift home as we were passing near to his house. My husband readily agreed .as the party started to wind down, Connie and Del came over to us and asked if we were ready to leave . My husband said when ever your ready just say.
Del replied ok let’s make a move. We went out to our car, I got in the back, Del got in the front passenger seat to give my husband directions to his house.
We chatted about the party, Del thanked my husband for letting me dance with him, then told my husband how lucky he was to. Have such a beautiful and sexy wife. My husband replied I bet you say that to a lot of husbands.
We reached Del’s house and he invited us in for a night cap as a thank you for the lift home . We accepted his offer and followed him into his house. He put some music on then went into the kitchen made my husband a coffee and rum cocktails for him and I . He pulled me up and said let’s have another dance. He again started running his hands over my bum as he started humping movements into my body, he had a really hard erection, I looked at my. Husband he also had a bulge in his trousers.
Del and I sat on a settee opposite my husband, Del draped an arm around my shoulder with a hand resting over my right breast, as we continued to chat he moved his hand on to my tit but outside my blouse lightly stroking my tit . This was really turning me on .
Del again said to my husband how sexy he found me , my husband again said bet you are just saying it and I’m sure you say that to all the husbands of the women you meet. Del said no I don’t and I have never met with a white couple before, also I have never been with a white woman or seen a white pussy . Then saying to us maybe your wife will let me see her white pussy , as he was saying this he had started to squeeze my tit hard causing my nipple to harden . My husband replied to Del saying that I had never seen a real black cock so maybe if you show her your cock she might show you her naked pussy .
Del stood up turned facing me and undone his belt and trousers pulling both his trousers and pants down together, ooh my god he stood in front of me with the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It was almost twice the size of my husbands cock I couldn’t take my eyes off it .
Del then said ok now you have seen my cock it’s your turn to show me your pussy , I looked at my husband he just nodded, so I lifted my dress up to my waist, lifting my bum off the settee I pulled my thong down slightly and to one side so he could see my bald pussy lips which were slightly open.
He then said that s not good you can see my cock so I want to see your pussy completely naked, I again looked at my husband he again just nodded, , Del the said take your thong off and open your legs wide so I can see your pussy properly. . I lifted my legs up pulling my thong off and sat down with my legs spread open giving Del a clear view of my pussy and vaginal hole . My husband was now rubbing his cock through his trousers.
Del moved closer to me taking my hand a placing it on his very hard erect cock I automatically started rubbing my hands along its length. He then moved placing a hand on my pussy between my pussy lips slipping at first one finger then another into my wet vagina oh my god I was on the verge of having an orgasm.
I looked at my husband he now had dropped his trousers and pants stroking his cock it looked so small against Del’s much larger black cock . I was now in such a sexual high I was begging Del to fuck me , he said I should ask my husband permission to let Him fuck his black cock up my white cunt . My husband again nodded Del asked me where I wanted his cock I replied up my cunt please please fuck your black cock up my married cunt . He told me to guide his cock into my whore cunt you white bitch .. as his cock head started stretching my cunt hole pulling my clit as he penetrated my cunt I had my first ever vaginal orgasm then as he started slowly going deeper with slow movements pulling back then going a bit deeper with every thrust.
He continued to fuck me in this way until his cock was fully buried in my cunt . He then started pulling all but his ock head out then slowly building up a rhythm fucking me harder and deeper than any one had ever done.
I was having orgasm after orgasm .
After about twenty minutes he started grunting and groaning that he was going to cum , I was begging him to fuck his cum up my cunt . As he started ejaculating his seed deep into my unprotected cunt I was screaming at him to fill my cunt you black bast==d ooh yeees ooooh god yeees fill my cunt ooh that’s sooo gooood .I started cumin and had my first experience squirting . As we calmed down I looked at my husband’s cock and realised how small it is and had never given me a real fucking that I had just experienced.
From that first time a change from a normal married wife into a white married black cock whore that I now am . With my husband now being a cuckold husband.
About a week after her party Connie told me that she had told her uncle about my husbands desire to watch me being fucked my a black guy with a much larger cock and that she thought I was ready to be seduced and truly fucked which Del did.
This was the start of our exploits into our cuckolding lifestyle as we are .

Back