Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Hello wannabee, you must be kind of a comic for you didn't get my story yet! If you really want to read what happened to me on this ferry and how I became bbc addicted, I must have your private email address which I'll keep hush-hush, of course!. The volume of my true story is much to voluminous to submit in this forum. Will you?
C370B@YAHOO.COM

Mine was the summer before starting h.s. at a nighttime yard party type of event... there were 5 of us girls, me & my bff's who were always hanging out after school, when we were in school, watching rap videos n' listening to music. So, by then we all kinda' had a 'thing' for black guys anyway, just never did anything. One of my bff's, Ginny, got invited to this party, saying it was an all-white party... no, not meaning just' us white girls... haha... but, everyone was supposed to wear white, cus' they had a buncha' black-lights there. So, then... since it was summer now, it was our chance to meet some black guys in a social setting, so to speak. We all went. There were black guys n' girls there... but, not a white guy in sight.

Met my first bf there... He was black, obviously, a lil' older n' more experienced.... just became "his" that summer. We all started dating black guys that summer, so it was the first for all of us. xoxoxx, Dana :angel::p

We had decided to get back in the swinging lifestyle. we put a profile on a swingers site. We were contacted by a younger black man. His pic showed a huge cock. When my wife saw the pics, she had to try him. He turned out to have an even bigger cock than pictured. She has been seeing him for the last 15 years.

Back