Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Mine was the summer before starting h.s. at a nighttime yard party type of event... there were 5 of us girls, me & my bff's who were always hanging out after school, when we were in school, watching rap videos n' listening to music. So, by then we all kinda' had a 'thing' for black guys anyway, just never did anything. One of my bff's, Ginny, got invited to this party, saying it was an all-white party... no, not meaning just' us white girls... haha... but, everyone was supposed to wear white, cus' they had a buncha' black-lights there. So, then... since it was summer now, it was our chance to meet some black guys in a social setting, so to speak. We all went. There were black guys n' girls there... but, not a white guy in sight.

Met my first bf there... He was black, obviously, a lil' older n' more experienced.... just became "his" that summer. We all started dating black guys that summer, so it was the first for all of us. xoxoxx, Dana :angel::p
A beautiful natural experience

Mine was in HS too. I went to an all white Catholic girls school and he went to a Catholic boys school. He played football and I thought he was gorgeous! The schools would have dances together which were of course chaperoned and none of my classmates would talk to the "black" boys. Anyway I did and I'll never forget that a Nun basically told me to stay away from him! Of course that made me want to be with him even more so I was pretty much the only girl talking to a group of black guys and I knew I could have any one of them but he made my pussy wet and my nipples tingle. I was 16 at the time and he was 17. In a month I was sucking every drop of cum I could get out of his balls!!:exciting: I was Catholic and of course saving myself for marriage but my pussy ached for him and one night in his car I just straddled him and slid my soaking wet pussy down his thick cock. He wasn't massive or anything but was a good 8" and thick. It hurt a little of course but I was cumming almost immediately and so was he! For the next 6 months into his senior year he fucked me ANYTIME and ANYPLACE he wanted! I don't think his mom wanted him dating a white girl so we broke up at the end of his senior year! My parents were very happy we broke up too but they were too progressive to say anything!!:)

How did you meet your first bbc

He was my lawyer! We were on vacation in North Carolina and I got a speeding ticket. NOT my first, I might add, so our insurance just couldn’t stand another one. The rental agent for the condo we had recommended him and I called his office that afternoon. We live in another state, which helped me to get an appointment the next morning. I didn’t know that he was black until that meeting. That was the initial contact that eventually lead to me going to bed with him. After three times in court, he got everything dismissed.

Before someone asks, yes, the sexual contacts continued after that, the only difference being that now he had to drive to see me. ;)

I actually knew my first bull from childhood but we never messed around until November of this last year. We went bike riding and he had those biker shorts on and his cock looked like a long snake. Bring recently divorced there was nothing holding me back from sampling his goods.

His name is Terry and he's my best friend in this world. He was there when my ******* passed away.

I actually knew my first bull from childhood but we never messed around until November of this last year. We went bike riding and he had those biker shorts on and his cock looked like a long snake. Bring recently divorced there was nothing holding me back from sampling his goods. He stretched me out so good made me cum so hard and deep. Just hours of rough lovemaking and passion. He hit my cervix and I couldn't stop squirting. My cum and squirt juices made things so slick. He destroyed me so good. He told me he'd been waiting for decades to rub my breasts...

His name is Terry and he's my best friend in this world. He was there when my ******* passed away.

Back