Ladies how did you meet your first bbc

Wow wow..i most likely will just try..not gonna be someone's pernament slut ;)
Zuze,
Don't worry! That's what happened to me. Had a totally unplanned encounter with absolutely no intention to plunge headfirst into the lifestyle. Admittedly, it was a wonderful experience and I don't regret it at all. It took a few months to admit to myself that I wanted to continue. Discussed it with hubby and we worked out a plan.

Some advice. Don't ******* it. Let it happen on your terms, with someone you are comfortable with. Like any intimate relationship, it will take time for it to develop. If he wants you that bad, he'll remain available. If you want him that bad, wait and see if you feel the same way the next morning. If you do, go for it. It took my first Black guy three days to reach his objective (we were on vacation), and I don't regret it for a minute.

Best of luck and please, keep us advised!

Donna

He stared at me for weeks, every time I went to the fountain he'd come up behind me and rub his cock in my ass. Loved watching him touch himself as he watched me.
Wow, so you let a strange dude rub his dick on your ass... in a public gym?
And here all this time I just been saying 'hi' to these chicks. Need to step my game up.

Back