Ladies have you introduce anyone into the lifestyle?

Ladies, have you ever introduced another woman or couple into the lifestyle?
What was there reaction?
Did they get involved and if so are they still in it?

Yes I have! I should get some kind of recruiter fee guys! 😂 2 of my girlfriends now luv BBC like because I talked about it so much! I even let my black bf fuck one of my gf’s 2 weeks ago and she luved his cock and text me yesterday! She asked when he can cum in her again? I took a pic of her pussy after he left… we cleaned each other up in front of him, but she is red and raw! Update on my friend…. She has a BBC of her own and he has fucked her 3 different times and she is hooked! Now she is trying to figure out a way to tell her white bf because she wants him to be a cuck like my hubby! :sex::oops: This is how she met him at the door and he had a boner before she even touched his 9”. Now she sent me more pics! She has been getting bbc weekly! We are planning to share 4-5 guys together, soon! Black cock!A45CBEEE-E9AC-43A8-8C45-8C9195FA90D2.jpeg45BA37AA-4CCC-4EF3-A2EA-BF7E75C469DD.jpeg34E39DB6-B564-4BDF-934C-071ACC854E84.jpeg0BF1A360-A319-4C1A-9D3C-CD2419195686.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes I have! I should get some kind of recruiter fee guys! 😂 2 of my girlfriends now luv BBC like because I talked about it so much! I even let my black bf fuck one of my gf’s 2 weeks ago and she luved his cock and text me yesterday! She asked when he can cum in her again? I took a pic of her pussy after he left… we cleaned each other up in front of him, but she is red and raw! Update on my friend…. She has a BBC of her own and he has fucked her 3 different times and she is hooked! Now she is trying to figure out a way to tell her white bf because she wants him to be a cuck like my hubby! :sex::oops: This is how she met him at the door and he had a boner before she even touched his 9” cock!View attachment 4516119View attachment 4446425
I need to find some white women like you and your friend in the Oklahoma city area

Yes I have! I should get some kind of recruiter fee guys! 😂 2 of my girlfriends now luv BBC like because I talked about it so much! I even let my black bf fuck one of my gf’s 2 weeks ago and she luved his cock and text me yesterday! She asked when he can cum in her again? I took a pic of her pussy after he left… we cleaned each other up in front of him, but she is red and raw! Update on my friend…. She has a BBC of her own and he has fucked her 3 different times and she is hooked! Now she is trying to figure out a way to tell her white bf because she wants him to be a cuck like my hubby! :sex::oops: This is how she met him at the door and he had a boner before she even touched his 9” cock!View attachment 4516119View attachment 4446425
9EA9987E-F9C1-43C7-AE0A-AF444CE3A572.pngShe sent me this pic from Saturday night and a full load from her new black bull! I’m so proud of her!292B1ED3-0B9B-46B4-90E9-E04257D4CFA5.jpegand this was her on Saturday! She is becoming quite the little black cock slut! I am so proud!
She went to her new black boyfriends house last night at 1am after her hubby psssed out! He fucked her good and took a pic before he brought her to my house! My girl V luvs bbc as much as I do!8B55C7CE-6A82-43E7-B6AA-01883650EB80.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 4590258She sent me this pic from Saturday night and a full load from her new black bull! I’m so proud of her!
Two of my girlfriends have actually tried black men because I’ve said a lot of good things about them :) One of them just once, but the other one has now been with three black guys and is seeing one regularly.
I introduced my little sister by showing her a bunch of amateur interracial sex videos and a close friend too! I brainwashed the 2 and now they are Black only like me! I plan to convert other friends soon! LOL
Great work ladies keep up the good work and convert more girls to try black cock ;)

Ladies, have you ever introduced another woman or couple into the lifestyle?
What was there reaction?
Did they get involved and if so are they still in it?
Male here. No I won’t lie or pretend to be a lady or a couple.

Before I got married thirty years ago. Yes I am that old.

A former exotic dancer with the big hair and D sized boobs has gone to school to be a real (knew short hand) secretary. She was great at her job. She had been promoted up the chain of command until she hit a jerk.
To stop being bit on she kept a picture of her in a wedding dress on her desk.
Arranged for weekly flowers to be delivered with a card from her none existent husband.

this jerk was into married women. He let her know that he expected to play with her. That her job depended on it.

So she recruited me to play her husband. This only made him more aggressive and treating.

So we set him up. Yes he had sex with her once. It was filmed. Complete with audio. Four copies were made.
One was delivered to the owner of the company.
One was delivered to the owners ******* (his wife)
One was delivered to the head of the HR department the owners sister in law.
The last copy was put in care of a lawyer.

The guy became the new night watchman at a company whare House.

The lady got a great referral letter, a years pay when she left.

a few months later she got in touch with me. She had seen how turned on I was from watching her in action.
she had a new rich boy friend. They took me on vacation with them with the understanding they would not have sex unless I was there to watch. Since I had some time off instead of pay I went.

six months later he proposed. He had me on stand by for the special night.

six months later they were married. Again I watched them. They even tookme on the honey moon.

for the next three years I was there every time they tried for a baby.

when it final happened I watched them make love as her belly grew.

i got the call when she went into labor.

i was the one that dialed both set of parents when she delivered their twins.

Please please fix your nail polish! Maybe while cleaning each other you can both do your nails!

I was wondering if any wives/GF's have introduced female friends and family members to the joys of going black ?

Two of my girlfriends have actually tried black men because I’ve said a lot of good things about them :) One of them just once, but the other one has now been with three black guys and is seeing one regularly.
I love white girls that go black but even love more for the white girls that persuade other white girls to try BBC. Fucking hot, love it.

Back