Ladies, have you ever let your husband unknowingly go down on you after you have been with another guy

Never to me (as far as I know) but when my wife was in college, she had a fight over the phone with her boyfriend at the time who was still living back in their home town. To make my wife feel better, she found a guy in the dorm and had a wild sex romp with him in her dorm room. Sure enough, they were still in bed after the first round, and the boyfriend called! He felt bad how they left things, so he drove 2 hours to see her in person. She threw the one guy out, and ran down to let the boyfriend in. So, when the boyfriend started getting frisky, and they had not seen each other in a while, she had to go along with it. And yes, he went down on her. I actually met the boyfriend a couple times, and he always tries to be so macho around me or whatever. I know he has eaten another guys cum though! lol

She kept going out with her friends and coming into bed at night and sitting in my face. It’s something we both enjoyed before this started so I always just thought she was turned on from being out but I later found out it’s because she had been dancing and hooking up with black men then coming into my bed after.
Lucky you Is she still going out?

Back