Ladies, have you ever let your husband unknowingly go down on you after you have been with another guy

One day during the winter he accused me of being fucked. I told him it was his imagination., I came home from school after dark. I had been fucked by another teacher who had massive loads. It was dark and he couldn't se my pussy. I told him to eat me before we had sex I rode his face but he objected. He said I had been fucked. I denied it and told him it was his imagination. He ate a lot of cum that time. I know he didn't believe me.

One day during the winter he accused me of being fucked. I told him it was his imagination., I came home from school after dark. I had been fucked by another teacher who had massive loads. It was dark and he couldn't se my pussy. I told him to eat me before we had sex I rode his face but he objected. He said I had been fucked. I denied it and told him it was his imagination. He ate a lot of cum that time. I know he didn't believe me.
Have you continued? Feed him ? Do you make him eat his own loads ?

Years ago I had a fuck buddy gal. She'd call, bring Chinese food over, we'd watch TV then have sex till I was beat. She had a boyfriend she said she loved. Sometimes she'd call me around 11(from his place and on his phone). She'd come over and tell me how many times they went, what positions and everything. He didn't know about me. She really got off on it.
Early on I knew she had the boyfriend. I didn't know she would have sex with him then visit me, I was pissed off(now I don't know why). Was my first time knowing I was getting seconds. All good now.

Last edited:
Years ago I had a fuck buddy gal. She'd call, bring Chinese food over, we'd watch TV then have sex till I was beat. She had a boyfriend she said she loved. Sometimes she'd call me around 11(from his place and on his phone). She'd come over and tell me how many times they went, what positions and everything. He didn't know about me. She really got off on it.
Early on I knew she had the boyfriend. I didn't know she would have sex with him then visit me, I was passed off(now I don't know why). Was my first time knowing I was getting seconds. All good now.
Love to get seconds orally and intercourse

Back