Ladies, Do You Share Your Bull with your Female Friends?

[wish I’m still looking for a good bbc when in her age

QUOTE="Blkallover, post: 1810792, member: 192283"]
I have a lady friend that I sleep with and shares me with her 70 y/o mom......the dad is deceased and the mom still enjoys a good romp in the sack every now and then. She is an amazing woman
[/QUOTE]

They were at that time 21 and 19 and both were maried and thleir spouse dit not know about it because their spouses was on a fishing trip that weekend and the two visits us

would you mind telling us how that transpired? did they have any idea about your secret? i think hearing about that would be extremely hot. was it a one & done or did they continue?

thank you,
pete

The hot wife I used to have fun with got a major a kick out of us as a pair seeking out women while out together to seduce into some fun...or she would key in on certain women she believed were bisexual and test the waters at neighborhood parties social gatherings friends of other friends at baby showers etc ...especially with bored single moms. Said they have so much pent up sexual energy and frustration....its true lol

The hot wife I used to have fun with got a major a kick out of us as a pair seeking out women while out together to seduce into some fun...or she would key in on certain women she believed were bisexual and test the waters at neighborhood parties social gatherings friends of other friends at baby showers etc ...especially with bored single moms. Said they have so much pent up sexual energy and frustration....its true lol
Can you tell us how she tested the waters? Was there a difference in her approach with either friends, neighbors or strangers?

Thanx, pete

Can you tell us how she tested the waters? Was there a difference in her approach with either friends, neighbors or strangers?

Thanx, pete
Basically just conversation and depending on the place maybe alcohol ....truth syrum of sorts...courage juice lol ...but jokes aside alot of it was just being honest and giving that third the ability to be themselves and hopefully they will be comfortable enough to really let loose and have a good time. I can say this though men cant arrange a threesome for two women this is a dynamic only they can manage....just my opinion

Back