Ladies, Do You Share Your Bull with your Female Friends?

Ladies, do you ever share your BBC with your female friends? I am sure your bull has some extra "love" to go around. And if your female friends are aware and accepting of your lifestyle, maybe they are still curious what all the fuss is about.
Yes, I persuaded my friend to try my dick's black dick. She agreed not immediately. But now she is very happy and happy. And she now has a lot of black guys. She always thanks me.

Once, took a younger blonde friend around to an American service mans flat who I'd just started seeing on his birthday as I knew he fantasised about a threesome
She was dressed for the occasion and have to admit I did feel a few pangs of jealousy as he ploughed her furrow whilst she was bent over his sofa all dressed in her white basque and stockings and her recent long blonde hair do all falling out as he gave her a jolly good seeing to lol
Not doing that again !!

I introduced one of my friends to the lifestyle. She is Muslim, too. After she had been with a couple of men, I introduced her to one of my long term lovers, and we spent weekends together at his place for threesomes. This was actually one of the first times I had any lesbian contact, although I am not really bi. She also saw him on her own many times. I knew that he would be perfect for her because he is patient and experienced with newbies.
. Susan enjoys introducing women to this lifestyle. She has shared her black lovers with a variety of women many of whom you would not think are doing BBC but are now converts. On the other side , susan is introducing her young black men to more white women broadening these mens exposure with more white women. This is now very popular as white women enjoy BBC

Thank you for the advice, I will think about it, in my case hubby also do not participates or watches (with very limited exceptions), so it would be a new situation for my black lover and me

Thank you for the advice, I will think about it, in my case hubby also do not participates or watches (with very limited exceptions), so it would be a new situation for my black lover and me
. Important to overcome sexual jealousys but also to expand sexual experiences. Women can be so helpful to other women to expand their sexual experiences. this often begins with one woman sharing her bull as susan often does with women wanting to experience / enjoy BBC. So many converts now to BBC. Helpful to husbands who are not able to satisfy their wives. So important for women to have good sex on a regular basis. Helps both with mental state and also with biological state of a womans body. Surprising how a cum filled pussy changes a womans attitude. Smile.

Back