Ladies, do you like being namecalled in bed by your bull

What do yoy like being called in bed?

• Slut

• Bitch

• Cumslut

• Whore

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes I enjoy name calling in the bedroom. I think it gives us the chance to play the role of that naughty person and enjoy not being the politically correct person society expects us to be and to give into some carnal feelings and pleasures. Plus I think there is a lot of truth to name calling in the bedroom. We say slut like it's this bad title but if society didn't see it as a negative thing would we really mind being a slut or saying we weren't?

Yes I enjoy name calling in the bedroom. I think it gives us the chance to play the role of that naughty person and enjoy not being the politically correct person society expects us to be and to give into some carnal feelings and pleasures. Plus I think there is a lot of truth to name calling in the bedroom. We say slut like it's this bad title but if society didn't see it as a negative thing would we really mind being a slut or saying we weren't?
Well put.

Exactly -- I love it when white girls are proud of being the fucking whores they are. You're a slut, so live it out! Be that white trash for all those black guys!

Back