Ladies, do you like being namecalled in bed by your bull

What do yoy like being called in bed?

• Slut

• Bitch

• Cumslut

• Whore

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once I met a BBC alone for the first time I found that I LOVED being called dirty names, started with Slut but progressed to married white whore...the dirtier the better! I NEVER engaged with BBC like that when I was swinging with my husband, I could never bring myself to that point when he was there. Even filming for him made me too self conscious.

Once I met a BBC alone for the first time I found that I LOVED being called dirty names, started with Slut but progressed to married white whore...the dirtier the better! I NEVER engaged with BBC like that when I was swinging with my husband, I could never bring myself to that point when he was there. Even filming for him made me too self conscious.
know that feeling too, was never that way with my husband

I havent slept with a black man yet, but have chatted online and fone with a few and I seemed to gravitate more towards the ones that do name calling, belittling etc. It seems I attract the Master(?) Types or maybe im going to be a natural submissive, i dont know, but the name calling seems to be appropriate in my case thus far.
The line starts here to be your first.

Used to enjoy the ‘dirty’ name calling : bitch, whore etc.

but now prefer the opposite extreme -

him getting her to say she loves him, she wants his babies, she belongs to him,

there’s lots of fun to be had with those sort of scenarios.
Thats interesting i never really heard of that b4

I've noticed, that more so recently there's a surge of white woman that, not just enjoy name calling, but outright humiliation. I think it's a complete form of submission. In my conversations on other sites as well, I immediately humiliate at initial greeting and most of the time it's absolutely welcomed. A lot of white woman want you to do it without them asking. Take control of that white slut, own and humiliate the bitch. I'll get likes from these white whores for this comment. Trust!

My wife never ever uses dirty talking. But when her bull fucks her, he calls her his slut, his submissive bitch and makes her repeat aloud. Very reluctant was she in the first place, but now she does it and loves it
I can tell cause I m very close watching them

Back