Ladies! Do you like ANAL? Yes or No?

Speaking for my wife. She does not do a lot of anal, twice in 34 years with me but then again I never push for it. Put her in bed with a hung black man and he starts wanting her ass there is no telling what she might do. I could see her telling him to take it if he wanted it because she gets wild at times.

Speaking for my wife. She does not do a lot of anal, twice in 34 years with me but then again I never push for it. Put her in bed with a hung black man and he starts wanting her ass there is no telling what she might do. I could see her telling him to take it if he wanted it because she gets wild at times.

I actually asked her this question and she says she likes it and if a hung black man wants anal she is willing to let him try.

Yes I know I have never let my hubby do anal but my BBC I let him the very first time and he is 13" by 4 fingers wide and the experience was amazing

Lol. 13" with a 4 finger wide diameter. You're delusional or have no sense of size at all. Things like this make all claims of size by women on this forum lose credibility

Back