Ladies! Do you like ANAL? Yes or No?

I love it. Its the only way i can orgasm with my hubby, so its sort of 'our' thing. I don't enjoy it with big cocks anyway, my ex was big, and I never enjoyed it with him. My cuck and i have always had an agreement, if I pick up and he's not around to share it, I won't have anal with that gent without running it by him first as I save that hole for exclusively for cucky. We've agreed that anal without first mutually agreeing to it would be classed as cheating on him.

eitherMy husband was the first to try it on me many years ago, but it was way too painful. After a few years, he started training my ass, starting with fingers and then progressing to beads and dildos. Now, I love anal. We have some anal play almost every time I have sex. My husband and I are no longer having penetrative sex, either vaginal or anal, so he uses didlos on me. I also have anal sex with some of my smaller lovers. However, I still cannot accommodate large cocks in my ass.

It's definitely next level orgasms. A fat head pressed up on my button makes me drip and crave some balls deep penetration. You've gotta be 100% comfortable with yourself to fully enjoy anal properly. Don't worry about being cute when your taking d in the a and everyone cums hard.

It's definitely next level orgasms. A fat head pressed up on my button makes me drip and crave some balls deep penetration. You've gotta be 100% comfortable with yourself to fully enjoy anal properly. Don't worry about being cute when your taking d in the a and everyone cums hard.

Sounds like you take it like a pro

Back