Ladies, are white dicks too small?

Ladies, are white dicks too small?

• Yes, white dicks are too small.

Votes: 284 76.8%
  • No, white dicks are not too small.

Votes: 86 23.2%

• Total voters
I’ve seen big white dicks, I’ve seen average black dicks. However black men are bigger on average then white men, at least it seems to me.

I dont think there is any statistical data to prove either way. But the perception is certainly that darker skin men have larger dicks. What I have found in my experience and I have shared women with other Large Dick guys is that a lot of white men are less sexual than darker skin men. I'm not sure why, but a lot more darker skin men only care about having sex with as many women as possible, whereas white skin men just want one woman and dont care about sex, they just want to be loved.

I dont think there is any statistical data to prove either way. But the perception is certainly that darker skin men have larger dicks. What I have found in my experience and I have shared women with other Large Dick guys is that a lot of white men are less sexual than darker skin men. I'm not sure why, but a lot more darker skin men only care about having sex with as many women as possible, whereas white skin men just want one woman and dont care about sex, they just want to be loved.
True

i have seen some pretty amazing white cock thick and long and some average black ones and often the guys with big ones do not know how to use them

What do you mean "Do not know how to use them?" In what context are you meeting these men?
i mean some men think having a cock and pumping is all that is needed and it does not matter how big their cock is or small and as for size it depends on shape and what a woman likes since not all women are the same. I have watched my wife spurt and cream for average cock and for bbc as well

i mean some men think having a cock and pumping is all that is needed and it does not matter how big their cock is or small and as for size it depends on shape and what a woman likes since not all women are the same. I have watched my wife spurt and cream for average cock and for bbc as well

That is true. What I find is it has to do more with age and maturity than with skin color though. I find younger, less mature guys are looking to cum. Older and more mature guys want to use their cock to make a woman orgasm. Its just a mindset. When I do "bull training" I try and teach men that their role is to use their cock to pleasure a woman. For me, I just love being inside a woman's pussy. The first time, I take a wife, its less about pounding and more about penetration. In a majority of cases, that woman has not had a dick deep inside her in a long time and for some women EVER. Like most of the husbands that give me their wife are around 5 inches maximum. So I want the wife to just feel what a big dick is like. Forget sex, forget pounding, just slide my big dick deep inside her and hold it there, let her do kegels around me. I like mental play while Im having sex, so I will give the woman some instructions as to what to do, and it increases sexual satisfaction two-fold.

That is true. What I find is it has to do more with age and maturity than with skin color though. I find younger, less mature guys are looking to cum. Older and more mature guys want to use their cock to make a woman orgasm. Its just a mindset. When I do "bull training" I try and teach men that their role is to use their cock to pleasure a woman. For me, I just love being inside a woman's pussy. The first time, I take a wife, its less about pounding and more about penetration. In a majority of cases, that woman has not had a dick deep inside her in a long time and for some women EVER. Like most of the husbands that give me their wife are around 5 inches maximum. So I want the wife to just feel what a big dick is like. Forget sex, forget pounding, just slide my big dick deep inside her and hold it there, let her do kegels around me. I like mental play while Im having sex, so I will give the woman some instructions as to what to do, and it increases sexual satisfaction two-fold.
I agree about age and that some women have not had either big cock or much else but many men have not had much experience either. One thing I know is that people are varied and whatever you can imagine there are people who like it or want it. Spanking parties where the men are spanked, strapon domination and even the President likes golden showers. I have talked to a lot of men and women and because i am willing to be open they are as well. You know what you like and how to please the people you are with which is a good thing so Martha says

Thank you ! Wish more men would heed your advice . And thank you for teaching those things. Older men do care about the woman’s pleasure more. That’s why my bull is in his mid thirties , he cares about my pleasure just as much. And for that, I will ALWAYS make sure he gets what he wants and is taken care of. Keep up the good work

Thank you ! Wish more men would heed your advice . And thank you for teaching those things. Older men do care about the woman’s pleasure more. That’s why my bull is in his mid thirties , he cares about my pleasure just as much. And for that, I will ALWAYS make sure he gets what he wants and is taken care of. Keep up the good work
nothing wrong with a woman training a young man to be a proper provider of sex after all how do men learn if not from a woman who likes sex

thank you for your support. I think more bulls need to hear what you said. You "ALWAYS" make sure he gets what he wants. I think women on this site are truly amazing and incredible people. Every woman ive talked to on here has been so generous of spirit and open minded. I posted back in the Summer about a wife from San Diego. and she literally did "WHATEVER" I needed to keep my erection, to give me pleasure, and to make me cum. Because she was so open to my pleasure, I was proud to have fucked her for almost 4 straight hours. She was supposed to come to NY for a few days, conference and never come back. We text every few weeks and have been consistently since the summer. She is trying to come back this Spring because the sex was so incredible.

I like connecting with women on this deeper level, not just physically, but I feel its fully sexual. The congruence of mental and sexual desire.

thank you for your support. I think more bulls need to hear what you said. You "ALWAYS" make sure he gets what he wants. I think women on this site are truly amazing and incredible people. Every woman ive talked to on here has been so generous of spirit and open minded. I posted back in the Summer about a wife from San Diego. and she literally did "WHATEVER" I needed to keep my erection, to give me pleasure, and to make me cum. Because she was so open to my pleasure, I was proud to have fucked her for almost 4 straight hours. She was supposed to come to NY for a few days, conference and never come back. We text every few weeks and have been consistently since the summer. She is trying to come back this Spring because the sex was so incredible.

I like connecting with women on this deeper level, not just physically, but I feel its fully sexual. The congruence of mental and sexual desire.
Well said. And men like you will have the ladies always wanting more, always wanting to stay in touch and keep the sexual energy flowing. Some guys think just because they have a big dick that we will always want them. What you preach will keep us wanting more, and the big dick is a bonus as well

Well said. And men like you will have the ladies always wanting more, always wanting to stay in touch and keep the sexual energy flowing. Some guys think just because they have a big dick that we will always want them. What you preach will keep us wanting more, and the big dick is a bonus as well

thank you My Lady :love:

I am sure there are some big white cocks out there but most white men are small. Where as most black men are nice sized to big.
Finally the truth from a female like the question was asking. We white men are small and pathetic and most dont read who the question is for evidently.

Back