Ladies, are white dicks too small?

Ladies, are white dicks too small?

• Yes, white dicks are too small.

Votes: 284 76.8%
  • No, white dicks are not too small.

Votes: 86 23.2%

• Total voters
Is this too small?

Do I blame my wife for being a BBC slut?

Do I blame her for locking me in chastity?

I don’t.....and you can clearly see why. My penis is pathetic for sexual pleasuring a vagina. I’m not stupid, Not only so I know that I accept it as well. I’m super happy my very sexual wife that loves to fuck and have orgasms, gets her fucking from big cocks like she craves. Does she love me less for discovering her sexual needs are better suited by fucking hung black studs? No, she loves me more that I can accept all of this and allow her the sexual freedom to be liberated to get what she needs. My wife needs my love and to quench her sexual needs, plenty of hung black men she can go to for the ******* raw deep fuckings she so desires. Nothing pleases me more than knowing my wife is totally pleased and as you can see from the pics below, that pathetic white thing isn’t going to do that sexually. Knowing her pussy is getting cocks 2-3 times my size regularly, making her orgasm over and over, makes my heart melt. I love it, I love her and knowing she is now a happily married black cock slut who would rather jack me off than fuck me while sitting on my face with her married ultra satisfied used pussy feeding me my treat from her black cock addiction, is priceless!!!!

8C991509-9B5C-4CC8-9401-018CEEC20779.jpeg57EC0329-33CC-42D2-AD02-456EB5F32F41.jpeg

Last edited:
Asked this way the only right answer is „No“. BUT that black dicks are ON AVERAGE the biggest ones among all races is proven by scientific studies (cf. f.e. http://penissizedebate.com/page48_penissize-race.htm).
So when a woman seeks for a big dicked man, she increases her chances when searching for black men only. That's one reason of the existence of this website. When my (the cucks) wife started whatsapping with the black lover we met here, she hadn't seen his dick yet. Only AFTER we had arranged a date, he sent her some pics of his really big friend down there. So you can trust that a verified bull here has much to offer between his legs. But for my wife (and perhaps for most women), that's NOT the most important aspect of loving a black man I suppose. (And it's about LOVE for her, not just lust. Which doesn't mean she looses her love for me, the cuck!)

Last edited:
Reactions: wit
My wife in the past 10-11 years approximately has fucked a lot of men. The first few years, she fucked 100’s of white guys and yes, a few of them had huge cocks....but if she fucked 100, that was maybe 3 or so, the mass majority of them were what I consider smaller than me....maybe and inch or two long than me as I’m only about 5” but even if they were a few inches longer, they were generally thin and I’m very thick, over 6” in girth. She also had probably 20 of those 100 that I would consider small, a few guys were tiny, I mean 4” long and not much bigger around than a thick thumb. no way would I be out chasing pussy if my dick was more of a oversized clit than a penis....brave men.

the past 8 years or so, my wife has easily fucked over 300 black men across the US of A. Call us lucky, but the smallest black cock probably 6” and there were very, very few of those. Most were well above what I consider in my mind average and 50% of them are more where what I consider in my mind exceptionally hung.....most of them were soft were longer than me when I’m hard. Now, we are in a cuckold lifestyle so she does search for hung bulls but I can easily say, it’s 95% plus easier to find exceptionally hung black men in the thousands than it is to try and just find a handful of really large well hung white guys. Maybe the hung white guys are all spoken for, I don’t know but that’s just been how it’s been for us.

Saying all that, the biggest damn cock she’s ever fucked was a white guy named Max. That guy proclaimed his cock was 13” long and although we didn’t measure it, fuck me, no way my clothes came off that night and it was also the thickest cock ever and the wife told me after he left no more of that, it’s just to big and she was in too much pain. Never ran across another white guy like that but his cock was more of a curse than a blessing...no way a woman could get use to being pounded by a cock that was as big as my fist to my elbow it seemed and extremely large in girth too.

Back