Ladies and gentleman. How many sex partners have you fucked ?

Hi... My current girlfriend of 5 years had only three lovers. I'm the third. She was married young and stayed faithful through a long marriage. I happen to be the first Black man that she's ever been with. We have a wonderful loving relationship in all aspects. Our sex life is incredible. Just because she didn't have a lot of experience doesn't mean that she isn't a fantastic lover. As it happens I was the first one that she experienced certain things like squirting and full body rolling orgasms with. Just because she didn't have a lot of experience doesn't mean she isn't a firecracker... I've "trained" her well. She was on the site for a while, however it wasn't her cup of tea. You can still see her posts and threads around @Lolamaze
All the best to you. 😘
Wait! "Trained" her!?!? At first I was isn't this sweet, than bam! 🤦🏼‍♀️😳🤣

Wait! "Trained" her!?!? At first I was isn't this sweet, than bam! 🤦🏼‍♀️😳🤣
Wham "Bam" thank you ma'am....Can be very sweet indeed😆. Most of the "training" consisted of molding her body to mine... Apparently I was hitting spots that had never got hit before 😉. One of my favorite stories is the one where she said that her gynecologist asked whether or not she was using an object because she was "pushed back" so far...Satisfying to know it was all me. She hadn't had deep penetrative sex for a while when we started fucking on the regular...Custom molded fit now. Can still make her jump if I try... Which also satisfies my devilish side
👍🏽😈👍🏽.

Wham "Bam" thank you ma'am....Can be very sweet indeed😆. Most of the "training" consisted of molding her body to mine... Apparently I was hitting spots that had never got hit before 😉. One of my favorite stories is the one where she said that her gynecologist asked whether or not she was using an object because she was "pushed back" so far...Satisfying to know it was all me. She hadn't had deep penetrative sex for a while when we started fucking on the regular...Custom molded fit now. Can still make her jump if I try... Which also satisfies my devilish side
👍🏽😈👍🏽.
30 Rock Reaction GIF

My 48yo wife has been with 40+ gents, half of those before she was 25yo. Myself 55yo, 3 women (2 ex-wives, and my current wife) plus only 1 one night stand... 4 in total... i was a virgin until 23yo, so also a late starter.

Back