Ladies and gentleman. How many sex partners have you fucked ?

Update: now 73 black men. Still 160 white guys, don't do white men any more.
How do you keep track? Do you have a board or log book where you mark down a check mark or ? Just asking. As a married woman who’s been in the lifestyle for a few years and had many partners before marriage I have never counted or seen a reason too but I’m sure the number is in excess of 200 men and add many couples and women the number gets out of control. The original question seems kind of stupid. But perhaps if your a single man or young couple it may be easier. Having been a very sexually active woman from a young age I don’t really know how to count them all. Anyway just a comment. You have some big numbers there as well and I know that means lots of pleasure and experience. Enjoy ❤️😘

How do you keep track? Do you have a board or log book where you mark down a check mark or ? Just asking. As a married woman who’s been in the lifestyle for a few years and had many partners before marriage I have never counted or seen a reason too but I’m sure the number is in excess of 200 men and add many couples and women the number gets out of control. The original question seems kind of stupid. But perhaps if your a single man or young couple it may be easier. Having been a very sexually active woman from a young age I don’t really know how to count them all. Anyway just a comment. You have some big numbers there as well and I know that means lots of pleasure and experience. Enjoy ❤️😘

This is her husband. I am the one that keeps track. She was at 15 when we first met. I counted from there. Yes I keep records, no names, just a nickname to jog the memory. I am proud of her. Love a sexually liberated woman.

This is her husband. I am the one that keeps track. She was at 15 when we first met. I counted from there. Yes I keep records, no names, just a nickname to jog the memory. I am proud of her. Love a sexually liberated woman.
73 + 160 wow those are some amazing numbers that you have tracked. I am impressed. Lots of nicknames to track or log! Sexually liberated is a nice thing. I am just so at awh that you have a count. I’m sure my numbers are way up there as well and I too am only with black men today except my husband of course. What are your numbers? My man is way up there also maybe not as high as me but he would have some huge numbers if we had ever counted?!?! I’m sure you have both enjoyed the journey

Back