Ladies and gentleman. How many sex partners have you fucked ?

Not sure if my numbers matter on this site. Not nearly as many as her. I am considerably oder than she is. I quit swinging like 10 years ago, and she became a hot wife. I now make sure she gets what she needs.
I applaud you for being a great husband and allowing her to enjoy her needs and desires. Good men like you are hard to find! Take good care of her and keep that log of new black men! 😘💕

Ladies and gentlemen! How many sex partners have you had ?

What’s your body count?
45wm here. I'm up to around 260. Never descriminated. Was fucking 45 year old sex starved wives when 19 and 65 year old grannies when I was 30. I once had 22 women in a week. It was a contest. I've done orgies, gang bangs, 3 somes, 4 somes. I've had white, black, Hispanic, Chinese, Jamaican, German, Jewish, Arab, Muslim, Ukrainian, Indian, native American, Korean, even had one woman born in Palestine. I've made a point to sample everything possible.

45 wm. 250+. I've tried to sample everything. I've had Chinese, Japanese, Ukrainian, Muslim, Hispanic, black, white, mixed, native American, German, Indian, Jamaican,Jewish even had a woman born in Palestine. I even had a Def girl cause I mean why not? She was super sweet. I haven't had a dwarf. On my bucket list but probably never happen. Ages I've had 15-65. ******* of course was when I was a teenager myself. 65 was when I was 30. At age 40- now I've had a few 18-19 year olds. Got a 21 year old mixed girl lined up for this weekend. She likes older daddies. I'm an equal opportunity fucksman.

Back