Ladies and gentleman. How many sex partners have you fucked ?

Cool. Age ranges?
I can’t sit up here and lie . I can’t remember their ages . All I can say is majority of them were older than me . I’m sure a small percentage were maybe 5 years younger than I . I’ve always and still do like older women . As for race . I’d say the black ones were my age . Only one was older for sure . I was 19 she was 27 we used to smoke cannabis together and one thing led to another. 20 out of 200 is safe to say I haven’t had a lot of black women . The Spanish chicks were all older . Ive met a few foreign women but considered them white .

Last edited:
You got a ways to go to catch Wilt lol
Lol I’m definitely not trying to catch Wilt . The Arkansas chick name Katrina Blacked or Katrina Thicc has had over 5k men yes 5,000. She is quarter way to Wilt ! I like her style and attitude. I can see why she gets plenty. I’ve never met her but can tell she is cool people and about this life fo’real

Last edited:
54 (all female, hetero).

As this is "blacktowhite" and I am white, I can confirm 2 black beauties in my body count.

17 Spain
9 Italy
2 France (One white, one black-French)
6 USA (1 White, 1 Asian, 1 Black, 3 Latina/ Hispanic)
2 UK (One white, One Indian-British)
1 Greece
2 Venezuela
1 Brazil
1 Colombia
1 Mexico
2 Russia
1 Latvia
1 Japan
1 Philippines
1 Poland
1 Armenia
1 Lebanon
1 Turkey
1 Romania
1 Bulgaria
1 Iran (that was top secret because her family were devout Muslim and she officially married as a Virgin... It happened in Dubai).

I may have missed 1-2 more to be honest.

I have been a "blue eyed bull" for a Romanian girl and an Italian girl in Italy (both married to Italian men) and a Spanish girl (in Spain, Spanish husband).

I have also been in a cuckold relationship with two Spanish girls (from Spain, not Latin America) and an "almost cuckold" relationship with a girl from Venezuela.

Also 2 mutually open relationships.

Not bad I know, but I'd much prefer to have an insatiable BBC slut as a girlfriend and watch her playing with lots of them.

54 (all female, hetero).

As this is "blacktowhite" and I am white, I can confirm 2 black beauties in my body count.

17 Spain
9 Italy
1 Greece
2 Venezuela
1 Brazil
1 Colombia
1 Mexico
2 Russia
1 Latvia
1 Japan
1 Philippines
1 Poland
1 Armenia
1 Lebanon
1 Turkey
1 Romania
1 Bulgaria
1 Iran (that was top secret because her family were devout Muslim and she officially married as a Virgin... It happened in Dubai).

I have been a "blue eyed bull" for a Romanian girl and an Italian girl in Italy (both married to Italian men) and a Spanish girl (in Spain, Spanish husband).

I have also been in a cuckold relationship with two Spanish girls (from Spain, not Latin America) and an "almost cuckold" relationship with a girl from Venezuela.

Not bad I know, but I'd much prefer to have an insatiable BBC slut as a girlfriend and watch her playing with lots of them.
Are you military?

54 (all female, hetero).

17 Spain
9 Italy
1 Greece
2 Venezuela
1 Brazil
1 Colombia
1 Mexico
2 Russia
1 Latvia
1 Japan
1 Philippines
1 Poland
1 Armenia
1 Lebanon
1 Turkey
1 Romania
1 Bulgaria

That’s a nice variety pack !

Last edited:
Back