Ladies and Cucks, What are your HARD LIMITS?

Difficult question to answer. I imagine if my woman really wants to do something that I would consider a limit, that I would have a difficult time saying no. So it would no longer be a limit.

So far, our only limit has been my wife doesn't do anal with other men. I'm quite small, so she enjoys/ prefers anal with me much more than vaginal. So we decided to keep that just for us, so we can use that to reconnect as a couple. In saying that, if our friend of 4 years really wanted to do anal with her, we'd both be ok with it, but he hasn't asked for it as he knows thats our thing and he goes without as a show of respect to us as a couple. Its because of that respect towards us that he has got to enjoy regularly using her pussy and mouth for those 4 years and counting :)

Nothing really, maybe ******* or ******* play. I would be into any form of humilation, even a light beating from the bull before he fucks my woman in front of me

our limit is that we are a couple and intend to remain a couple. Any request or demand that threatens our relationship is rejected. She will not go bare with a guy until trust and exclusivity hurdles are met.

I thought at one time I had no limits......but then when "called on it", realized.... no pot, tobacco, or alcohol....
also .... before someone calls me on it..... no bible readings.

Back