Kylie Jenner pregnant!

... but the REAL question is, will Travis step up and make her an honest woman or follow tradition?
View attachment 1464508 View attachment 1464509
@MacNfries - what tradition would that be as all of her sisters are married to Black men with the exception of Kourtney and Kendall who is still on the market but some Black Bull may snatch her up eventually too.

kardashian-jenner.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 4.50.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 4.58.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 4.47.42 AM.png

Rappers... it don't matter - people get married and sign papers for a marriage license if they want. However marriage is not an obligatory nor a normal tradition either but a modern-day artificial business contractual institution which that's another topic for another time (just ask Steven Spielberg, Paul McCartney, Jennifer Lopez paid $14mil to settle with a Back-up dancer, Donald Chump, Roseanne Barr who paid $50mil to Tom Arnold, Madonna who paid $70mil to Guy Ritchie, and Britney Spears - who pays $40K a month to her back-up dancer ex-K-Fed)

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 5.06.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 5.07.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 5.06.08 AM.png

Last edited:
... but the REAL question is, will Travis step up and make her an honest woman or follow tradition?
View attachment 1464508 View attachment 1464509
What do you mean by 'honest woman'? A) she's a Kardashian. B) it's Hollywood (copycat town)
As for tradition, were we ever surprised that Kylie would be 'Black bred'?? Ha!

I was wondering what took her so long . :devil:

The REAL news is that Tyga insists that the seed is his.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyga-responds-to-kylie-jenners-pregnancy-w505111

That will be an interesting episode on Maury. :bounce:

What do you mean by 'honest woman'? A) she's a Kardashian. B) it's Hollywood (copycat town)
As for tradition, were we ever surprised that Kylie would be 'Black bred'?? Ha!

I was wondering what took her so long . :devil:

The REAL news is that Tyga insists that the seed is his.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyga-responds-to-kylie-jenners-pregnancy-w505111

That will be an interesting episode on Maury. :bounce:
Hahaha and there is a good chance that it's Tygas Seed they broke up in April 2017 but whose to say he was not continuing to nut in Kylies pussy after the breakup. DNA tests must be done to see whether it's Tyga or Travis Kid. That said geez this Kylie is a sexy bitch of Note.Just weeks after breaking up with tyga she was fucking Travis. And was probably fucking him bareback lol

Um, it's huge. A major female celebrity (and Kylie is whether you like it or not) black preg, it's great.
big deal its happened before. the world didn't change then and it wont now. your all to stupid to see this is a celebrity stunt and your all falling for it. all of their popularity is waning and they need stunts and shockers to keep in the news.

Hahaha and there is a good chance that it's Tygas Seed they broke up in April 2017 but whose to say he was not continuing to nut in Kylies pussy after the breakup. DNA tests must be done to see whether it's Tyga or Travis Kid. That said geez this Kylie is a sexy bitch of Note.Just weeks after breaking up with tyga she was fucking Travis. And was probably fucking him bareback lol
They were a hot couple.
0_1a4eb2_ff7fd8db_orig.jpg

0_1a4eb3_ebdef2_orig.jpg

0_1a4eb4_ea367ec4_orig.jpg

0_1a4eb5_e93e9bca_orig.jpg

0_1a4eb6_a37da3b2_orig.jpg

0_1a4eb7_c7910f7_orig.jpg

0_1a4eb8_32365a32_orig.jpg

0_1a4eb9_46db13d5_orig.jpg

0_1a4eba_a9c21007_orig.jpg

0_1a4ebb_9ad710d2_orig.jpg

0_1a4ebc_435d6bcb_orig.jpg

0_1a4ebd_a9753d4_orig.jpg

0_1a4ebe_a7af55b3_orig.jpg

0_1a4ffb_8acb1321_orig.jpg

@MacNfries - what tradition would that be as all of her sisters are married to Black men with the exception of Kourtney and Kendall who is still on the market but some Black Bull may snatch her up eventually too.
View attachment 1465047
View attachment 1465054
View attachment 1465057
View attachment 1465049

Rappers... it don't matter - people get married and sign papers for a marriage license if they want. However marriage is not an obligatory nor a normal tradition either but a modern-day artificial business contractual institution which that's another topic for another time (just ask Steven Spielberg, Paul McCartney, Jennifer Lopez paid $14mil to settle with a Back-up dancer, Donald Chump, Roseanne Barr who paid $50mil to Tom Arnold, Madonna who paid $70mil to Guy Ritchie, and Britney Spears - who pays $40K a month to her back-up dancer ex-K-Fed)

View attachment 1465058
View attachment 1465059
View attachment 1465060

But babys dont look black , not much darker than they mothers :)

But babys dont look black , not much darker than they mothers :)
Don't understand your point. I know so many people who can pass for white or Spanish with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes which one of their parents were white and one was Black. But they themselves to include society still considers them Black. Black has many shades, dark, brown, and yellow-'bright dam near white' as a saying goes.

All shades of black are beautiful and the Kardashian girls are Persian, people know they are not white.

By the way I :blackheart: this video they are so adorable together

Don't understand your point. I know so many people who can pass for white or Spanish with dirty blonde hair hair and blue eyes which one of their parents were white and one was Black. But they themselves to include society still considers them Black. Black has many shades, dark, brown, and yellow-'bright dam near white' as a saying goes.

All shades of black are beautiful and the Kardashian girls are Persian, people know they are not white.

By the way I :blackheart: this video they are so adorable together

The Kardashians are Armenian.

The Kardashians are Armenian.
My dude I hear ya on the modern political borders drawn but know your history. Go back far enough in that region it was all either Greecian (Macedonia) or Persian. Them arbitrary lines set up now a days are political but they stem and branch from a Common root.

Kim and her sisters look like alot of the sexy olive-tone Persian ladies I know and love.

Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 6.32.56 PM.png

My dude I hear ya on the modern political borders drawn but know your history. Go back far enough in that region it was all either Greecian (Macedonia) or Persian. Them arbitrary lines set up now a days are political but they stem and branch from a Common root.

Kim and her sisters look like alot of the sexy olive-tone Persian ladies I know and love.

View attachment 2059820

Ah ok. Cool. I wasnt aware of that.

Ah ok. Cool. I wasnt aware of that.
All good bro - man History was one of my favorite subjects in school. I used to blow the curve in my History classes also and have grades of 120 while the rest of the class was at 80. I stopped taking some tests, skipped class and still finished ahead with a solid A cause I was so far ahead.

Back