BBC bred wife

My beautiful wife is about 5 weeks pregnant with a black man’s baby. Only took one try, but took over a year to find the right donor, in her eyes.
Panty pic is 2 hours before we left to meet him at hotel (she’s ovulating), action shot and creampie pics are the breeding event, last pic is her today, content, pregnant and glowing. We are both hoping for a little girl!🤞🏼IMG_0084.jpegIMG_0042.jpegIMG_0035.jpegIMG_0041.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpeg
    IMG_0083.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 76
I would have bred her as well I love white pussy full of black cum
Well next time you get off sweety, just look at my first pic, and imagine you were standing behind me. Standing there knowing there’s a 100% chance you are about to get me pregnant 😙. I love that photo, because it captures the beauty of my body while fertile, right before I welcomed those amazing black genetics into my womb. I’ll always treasure looking at this picture. It’s just special.

Well next time you get off sweety, just look at my first pic, and imagine you were standing behind me. Standing there knowing there’s a 100% chance you are about to get me pregnant 😙. I love that photo, because it captures the beauty of my body while fertile, right before I welcomed those amazing black genetics into my womb. I’ll always treasure looking at this picture. It’s just special.
That has me swelling right now 😍

My beautiful wife is about 5 weeks pregnant with a black man’s baby. Only took one try, but took over a year to find the right donor, in her eyes.
Panty pic is 2 hours before we left to meet him at hotel (she’s ovulating), action shot and creampie pics are the breeding event, last pic is her today, content, pregnant and glowing. We are both hoping for a little girl!🤞🏼View attachment 6675245View attachment 6675246View attachment 6675247View attachment 6675248

View attachment 6675268
That cum mixed with your juices would taste amazing 🤩❤️

Back