Knowing Black Cock Taste

Would you lick his cum off her face too?

Of course, I would lick and suck his cum from where ever my Wife commanded me to do so. Anywhere on her body, her panties, the bed linens- even if it were on the floor, I would lick it up if that would please her.

Of course, I would lick and suck his cum from where ever my Wife commanded me to do so. Anywhere on her body, her panties, the bed linens- even if it were on the floor, I would lick it up if that would please her.

For a lot of you, it'll be best watching you and the wife share some.

well i do have to agree bbc does taste different then white cock i have tasted it both and swallowed from the source so i know

Not knowing how many of each that you have sampled thus far, it would be difficult at best to rely on your judgement.

I should think that it would require a minimum of tasting at least 100 (one hundred) of each to be able make any sort of scientifically sound opinion. So, unless you've sampled that many, I suggest you get busy! ;)

Ah, the sacrifices one must make in the name of science. :bounce:

For some of you hubbies in here: would you allow the bull cum over your woman's tits and then you clean her up?
I licked & sucked her Bulls Tasty cummmmmmm str8 from their Awesome Big Dicks... & SHE LUVED Grinding her well fucked cummm-runnin ass & pussy , while sittin on my face... Sometimes she would have 4 Bulls over & they would fuck her ass & pussy .... But she wouldnt suck their Dicks , That was my job

Back