Knowing Black Cock Taste

View attachment 63869View attachment 63870

There’s still lots of white women in the U.S., who as yet haven’t been with a black man before. They’ve never chatted with one, never been friends with one … and most certainly haven’t got the chance yet to even invite one over to their homes. Makes you wonder if they could actually tell the difference between a black cock from a typical white cock if they were blindfolded enough.

Hard as the question it might be, but ask yourself this, ladies (as well as some of you white bois who love sucking black cock), what you feel is the difference between you sucking and being fucked by a black man as it would be to when you’re screwing a white prick. Now, before you ring up any alarm bells on this, I want to let you all know there’s much difference. You might as well think that you don’t know what your hubby’s cock tastes like if he blindfolded you amongst other white bois around. For some, it takes time to know this.

Well I can only relay what Pam (my wife) has told me on this subject.
Pam has been naked with four black guys so far, the first was just over three years ago. My old university friend and roommate, Edwin, had the pleasure of giving Pam her ever black cock. Of the other three, two were great, the fourth was a dud, couldn't even get it back up after he blew his first load even before he got near her pussy. What a frustrating experience that was for her. Anyway, Edwin had by far the biggest cock of all four. He also has the stamina of a Mink in heat! He can keep going 26/7, I swear. Anyway, back to the subject matter. According to her the biggest differences between sucking off Edwin, et al, first was the size. Their cocks were much longer and thicker than mine, not that mine is small, at 7 1/2 ins., and almost 5 1/2 ins. in circumference I think I'm a little above average. The other difference she tells me about is that, especially with Edwin and probably because he's got almost 12 ins. to bury in her, that his clock touches places that mine don't even go near to. She also says that his cum, he always goes in bareback, feels a lot hotter. Likewise with the other two but not to the extent that Edwin's do. Insofar as taste is concerned, Pam tells me that there is a detectable difference in taste of their cocks but major differences in the taste of their cum! Pam says that Edwin's cum tastes the best (next to mine that is. I keep telling her that I got Fort Knox to sell her) and is slightly sweet. That one was ah, not bad. The third she won't give a blow job to anymore, his cum tasted sour. This is excluding the loser guy I previously mentioned. He was a total write off and a wreck.

When I was 19 worked night shift was only white guy on the crew they decided I should suck black cock or get my butt kicked

Back